ANYONE OV TODAY?? (SEPT 8th)

Well... I tested again today. Anothe :bfn: so disappointing! Today is CD28 (10DPO). I'll just wait for AF now :cry:

Yep, I tested again too, BFN also :( Still time yet tho... :)

Have got days to go until I can do one! Oh the waiting. Dont feel like I did last month (ended in cp) anyway so think its a no go:-(

Hope that you ladies test again and get a BFP.
May still be too early at the mo for you.

Good luck

When will you be able to test grumpymoo?
I will test every other day from now on (just in case, lol) as I have no idea when my AF is actually due this month.. coming off BC seems to have messed about with my cycle.

I'm having no symptoms at all now, apart from mild cramping, so I'm pretty doubtful I'll get a BFP any time soon!

Tested again... Another :bfn: I should stop wasting tests!! I'm beyond disappointed, I'm mad!

May just wait until AF is due. Not to sure what to do this time actually.

Am sorry you got a bfn but there is still time to get a bfp this monthO:)

Tested again... Another :bfn: I should stop wasting tests!! I'm beyond disappointed, I'm mad!

Oh Mel, I'm sorry! :hugs: But don't be disappointed yet. It's still early! Many women don't get a :bfp: until 12 dpo and beyond. It's not over until the old :witch: shows up.

Oh Mel, I'm sorry! :hugs: But don't be disappointed yet. It's still early! Many women don't get a :bfp: until 12 dpo and beyond. It's not over until the old :witch: shows up.

Thanks Chris. My boss noticed something was wrong and gave me the afternoon free, so now I can be at home and looking at other women's charts who had late +HPT... I'm obsessed!

Grumpymoo, let's count down the days since we're in the same boat, my calendar says to test next saturday (27th), yours too? PFM for my :bfp:

Sounds good to me happyfamily. Although I am not sure I will be able to hold out for a whole week!
Unfortunately though I have not had any symptoms like last month so am not holding out much hope. Am already planning next months OPK's etc.

Do you plan on waiting to test until Saturday? Guess its the most sensible option.

I got some new tests this morning, 10p internet cheapie ultra sensitive ones, couldn't resist!!..

:bfn: D'oh!!!

Temps have dropped slightly now. Still got this really annoying light cramping in womb area & cm has changed again to weird stretchy white-ish (sorry TMI!!) think I will go docs for a once over if no AF by the end of next week, I've been reading about some girls taking hormone treatment to get things a bit more 'regular'.. hmmm..

Feeling a bit fed up with this cycle now, it's tooooo long!! :s

Sorry to hear that Dan-o but still time for a positive result. Don't give up yet!

I have got about 20 preg tests at home so know what you mean. Very very difficult to resist!!!!!

Anyone been busy testing??????? Wish I could. Is driving me nuts today.Am much better when I am busy at work.No time to ponder.......

Fingers crossed for you allO:)

Tested again today, with an internet cheapie very BFN, not even a glimmer of an evap!

booo!

Tested again... BFN (with evap line, same as yesterday... I hate evap lines!)
I'm on 13DPO, and no signs of the :witch: yet. I did get a drop of temp today (98.5 to 98.1) but not below my coverline. Hopefully I'll get back up tomorrow!

I still have hope...

Grumpymoo,

I've folded and taken some tests but they were all bfn, so now i'm just not buying any until it's time...i keep having random spotting like 3 days apart, so I'm hoping it's not af!

There is still time,dont give up yet!!!!!

I have not tested yet but certainly don't feel like last month so dont feel preggers. The AF is not due till Friday(probably). Ahhhhhhhhh the waiting though.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies

No symtoms here either, but getting some odd OPK results, it's positve this morning with 2mu??
(I'm doing them every day regardless)

I dont want to get my hopes up but could HCG possibly be turning my OPK positive??

***EDITED TO ADD... I have just done a HPT & posted pics here

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/57895-get-ur-magnifying-glasses-out.html#post855572

What do you think, have I gone mad????

I think the test look GREAT looks like our first :bfp: of the group :)
the :witch: got me on Saturday :dohh: On to cycle 2 for me :)

I think I got lucky this month! Got a :bfp: on a cheapo test, then an hour later got a :bfn: on the second cheapo test. Then since i'm so crazy:hissy:about ttc, I went to the store and bought a clear blue digital 2 pack test and took one before bed with an error message :cry: and this morning at 2:30am took my last test and got my :bfp:! I couldn't believe it!

We're excited but way scared of another m/c. You ladies are amazing and helped me so much thru these crazy ttc cycles! Baby dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->