ANYONE OV TODAY?? (SEPT 8th)

no af yet but temps slowly going down... I think I might get a visit from af soon... :-(

Thats great two :bfp: out of the group :happydance:
This was our first month trying so I wasnt to disapointed that it didnt happen...here's to this month :drunk:

Wow ,well done ladies!How exciting!!!!!!!

Its so lovely to hear good news. Congrats:happydance:

Have not tested yet. Still feel normal so not sure there is any point but to put me out of my misery. Still got up to 4 days till af. Oh what to do?????

I have no symptoms either, apart from feeling slightly sick sometimes & the light cramping I have been whinging about over the last two weeks..

But it definitely is a BFP on my internet cheapies & backed up with +OPK's.

I really can't belive I have got my first BFP a month after coming off BC, I haven't even cycled once yet! I'm quite gobsmacked, I thought at my age it would take years. I realise it still may not stick, but at least I managed to pop out an eggy!!! Woo hoo!

hey ladies sorry to jump into ur post like this i just had a fast ? for dano , hey hun i wanted to ask i know im not trying to read much into this but i oed on sept 16 my opk was very postive well since then iv had a + opk every day i havent tested again with a opk today yet but it actully seems like my opks are getting darker, i do have pics of them so if i get another + today that makes 8 streight days of + opks and they are very very dark ic and as wide as the control line im only 6 dpo today though would you know why they have stayed so dark and postive thanks hun again sorry for just jumping in here like this

WISHING ALL OF YOU THE BEST AND HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR :bfp: SOON

af will officially arrive today. My temp completely dropped to 97.6 and my coverline is 97.5. Please let me have a June baby!! My hubby is from June 13 and he is so sweet so I hope the baby ends up like him. I'm feeling October will be my lucky month...

Good luck to everyone else that's still on the 2ww!!

I have finally put myself out of my misery and done a test. No go this month:(

Never mind though. No point stressing. Moving on to next month now!

Sorry to hear this mel & grumpymoo. Mines a ? now as my lines have got no darker since monday night, I'm going to buy some posh tests thisavo for tomorrows FMU. I reckon I deffo am, just by the way I feel, but the lines are not looking good, so much for getting excited eh? :(

Don't worry Dan-o

Is most likely the tests and not you. And anyway,not sure how much you should take note of the colour.I have read that you shouldn't try to read into the colour?

Hopefully your new tests will be able to put your mind at rest anyway.

Congratulations you!

Negative HPT this morning :(

I'm gonna go with the OPK surge on sunday/monday as it was deffo positive & we did cover it. Time to start another 2ww :(

(but at least there is still a glimmer of hope)

Any more BFP's from the sep 8th group? Come on!!!!

Am sorry to hear that Dan-o, but good luck for this time round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->