Anyone over 30 ttc for a while?

MissN8

Reaction score
hi i am wtt and 32 but want to know if anyone over 30 and has been on the pill for years have been waiting for a while for a bfp. also i had a lap done for endo but it was cleared but heard it can come back and am worried this may affect ttc. i want to try in about a year and half and OH has agreed. also am not married and waiting on OH to get his act together been together 7 years!! getting bit fed up but he has mentioned he will get married just hasnt asked yet think am going to give him til end of year before mention it to him. why are some men so slow at things :cry:

Ah waiting for a ring! Yes, its seems us women are always ready for everything first!! I pressured my dh about marriage, but only slightly to see if he had a timeline... I like to know where things are headed because guys never plan ahead and saving for a ring takes some planning usually! Maybe you could do what we did... we picked out my ring together... well, actually, he sent me to the jewelry store with a friend of his and I picked out a couple, not knowing the prices, to give my guy an idea of what I liked. Then my dh later bought my fav one even though was the most $$! Anyway, so it gave him something to save up for and then it was up to him when he wanted to give it to me. But that was a joint decision... your guy, of course, would have to be on the same page!

Also, I'm 30... conceived at 28 after being on the pill for forever. First cycle post pill we didnt BD at the right time. Second post cycle we did it maybe once pre ovu and conceived.

we have discussed it loads of times and he just says he will and thats it he hasnt saved as i would know and is never online looking for rings etc. i just think he is saying that to keep me quiet and has no intentions. i am having doubts about us now and dont know if we were meant to be i mean what little respect does that show and he doesnt care if he is hurting me as he knows its something i want so bad so if he loved me so much why would he want to see me hurt like this. oh that was quick for you i bet you were pleased. thanks for your reply :hugs:

awww... I'm sorry. I am thinking positive thoughts for you... you're the only one that can know if he's right for you or not... hope it works out one way or another!! I know most of the time we wait forever for the guy to propose... good luck!!

my oh surprised me at Christmas with a ring and proposal! previously he had insisted he was not going to get married again as he fide not see what difference a piece of paper would make! we Will be getting married next summer... as for ttc i was on cerazette for 4 years and it took 7 months to try bfp with lo... we are now ttc #2 and on 5th cycle. i'm 32 and oh is 40...

Hi, I'm 31 and came off the pill in sept 2011 after being on it for 12 years. Since then I've charted my bbt and tried to DTD around the right time, but nothing is happening and I'm starting to get irritated with the whole process! Maybe they're right when they say stop thinking about it and it will happen, but how on earth do you stop thinking about it?! The more time that passes, the more I think about it as it seems worse very month! This month I tried abandoning the thermometer and relaxing, but that stressed me out too and I ended up temping again, haha! Hopefully it will happen soon before I drive us both mad :) good luck with your journey!

update - so i said to him other night you arent even saving and he said how do you know im not saving so sounds promising not going to stress about it anymore going to enjoy time together and thinking i will get a nice suprise soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->