Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

MrsLQ

3 boys and a cat <3
Reaction score
Well Helloooooooooo Wonderful Ladies

I believe I am due to OV today...... I do no temp or anything, but going by mymonthlycycles.com prediction....Is it terrible I can't remember if we ave bd since wednesday?..We shall have a go tonight......

Well 2ww starts here, would any one care to join me? Could use some support!!! fx'd...:winkwink:

I soooooooooooooo want another :baby: please Aunt Flo leave me alone.

hey i got a positive clearblue ovulation digital yesterday so i think im due to ov either yesterday or today so i will join you xx

woohoo!!!!! I ave a 2ww buddy

Hi Jenny nice to meet you x

can i join to? according to my opk tests i ov two days ago - so its early for my normal cycle. This is my first cycle since our d&c as well which might have something to do with it.

hoping the next two weeks go quickly.

I'm in hun! I SHOULD be ovulating or yest or something like that.... I don't temp or opk, but going on last cycle length and ov cramps for last 3 days - ugh! I think I'm with ya....
Here's to the wait.... shall we have a cyber-drink to celebrate?:drunk:

nice too meet you too this is my first also since my d&c well not had my first cycle yet but we are ttc now anyway and its early for me last time it was cd 23 for me i got the positive :D xx

Hi MrsCrabs and TrishyC.....WELCOME

I am really sorry....I am not new t ttc...but am to ths site...not down with all the lingo....I do not know what D&C means....sorry but I would like to understand.

Don't worry hun, I'm still googling these anagrams every now and then!
D & C is a dilation and curettage (spelling?), basically the medical procedure after a miscarriage (you prob got that bit!). :flower:

I am so sorry that you ladies had to go through what you have been through, but I admire your strength...I had an early miscarriage 16 months ago. Me and my husband decided to keep trying. When we do get our BFP will be even more special.

So ladies.....Will you be symptoms spotting...or just waiting to see what happens...also any idea of when you will test? Are you, the ladies with the most will power in the world who don't test till you are 2 days late....or are you testing at 7 dpo???

Well I believe I ov'd yesterday and me and DH baby danced last night.......fingers crossed..... I feel slightly sic this morning.....but think that is hunger and possibly because I had 2 white wine spritzers last night.....

I feel sick today too!!

And I am only guessing my ov as yest also...... eeeeeeeek!!

I feel light-headed, sliiiiiiightly nauseous, weak, slight headache.... and just all-round unwell!:sick:

Wow, that's quite a list for 1dpo....:haha:

Hi girls... can i join too?? I am not sure when i ovulated, i'm not very good at using the darn OPK's! The past two months i ovulated 20 days after LMP. But this month... the OPK was dark at 16 days past LMP. Each day since... the line has fluctuated from very dark (although never as dark as the test line) to very faint. So... i have no idea if i ovulated! My partner and i had two attempts at AI. So we inseminated on Thursday (17 dpLMP) and yesterday (19 dpLMP). Keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck to all of you on our 2WW!!!!!!!

Hi
MommyTammyPA - Welcome.......of course you can join, the more the merrier...I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. I really hope your AI works out this month.

TrishyC - That really is a list at a 1 dpo. maybe it is the side effects of ovulation? here is hoping this is our month!!!!! am sure we will be comparing symptoms later on in this 2ww.

Hey!!!! i don't really know if i've ovulated yet or not! ok so i'll just ask you girls what you think! ok, so we had bulldog bash here this weekend (i live close to msu) anyways, so i got intoxicated haha, and saturday morning didn't wake up till 9:30 or something so i temped and my temp was 97.5, i put it in to the temp corrector and it was 97.1 but i still used the 97.5, anyways today my temp was 97.5 at the right time! so I'm not sure if i ovulated or not, pretty sure i did, cause me and mrslq were on the same cycle last time too! so i will join you! sorry about the novel i just wrote, just kinda confused

Hiya can i join u all. I ovulated yesterday(i think) so now im starting on the 2ww. Feel a bit unwell today an all for some reason, knowing my luck ill be coming down with summit just as im having a weeks holiday from work lol.

Good luck to all xxx

well i guess i'm gonna end up ovulating today, i'm having watery cm so i'm just ready to go to bed and see tomorrows temp...and hmmm i need to get to :sex:

Kates1122- where have you been ? Well at least we have a few people who will be going through the craziness that is the 2ww. Ohhhhhhhhhh possible ovulation today....get humping!! See you on here soon.

Serendippy- Welcome!!! When I used to work, I aways got ill during my holidays...as if my body went in to relaxation mode...and WHAM....illness reared it's ugly head. Hopefully your just having a 'down' day...and you will be all sparkly and fresh and new tomorrow!!!

i've been here, just not saying much cause the wait to ov is rather boring! but i :sex: today and yesterday at like 4 a.m. so....hopefully i will catch the eggy!

Okay well looks like Im joining Kates cycle this month so I will hang around with you gals for the next couple of weeks if you dont mind! Fingers crossed for us all! xxx

I got a positive OPK today, can I join in too? Would be nice to tell family at Thanksgiving if we succeeded. (Thanksgiving in Canada is in October). October is very hard for me, so if we get a BFN I think we'll be skipping trying in October. I actually had a little pink spotting this morning, not sure what that was all about.

i'd love to join :flower:

i'm at my 4th day of "highs" on the cbfm. i also had some pretty serious ccm today:thumbup:

my cycles are 35 days on average, so my 2-3ww will seem like forever.

wannab, i think we have the same testing date on the oct. thread???

good luck girls and let's get to dancin'!!!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->