Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

Yeah!!!:happydance: Ive ovulated early this cycle!:dohh: Its gone from a 30 day to a 27 day now :wacko: Im ovulating today so I guess we are well and truly 2ww buddies now vkj! Everything crossed for us all, expect for vkj and I, we need to get a few more home runs in!:rofl: -wannab

so, i got the "peak" on the cbfm today. we bd last night. my sister (who is a midwife) and close friend who is pregnant highly recommend the every-other-day method. so maybe another round tomorrow morning before work or later at night...both aren't ideal times in terms of energy levels, but hey, we gotta do what we gotta do.

:hugs:

I'm in the two week wait! 3DPO today! Too early for implantation but cramping, arg! What the heck is that about??

We've done the every other day thing, but no luck thus far, so instead of paying close attention to when and how much we've babydanced, we've kind of just moved back to the whenever we feel like it method. I know we didn't miss the egg this month! :rofl: Whether or not they zygote will divide properly and implant remains to be seen... hurry up two week wait! I want my first ever BFP!

MummyMagic - Hellooooooooooooooo and Welcome

serendippy - sometimes I think maybe we just become too aware of our bodies when we are trying so blimming hard to get pregnant...I often wonder if I was not ttc would I notice I feel slightly sick...or my boobs are a bit tender? Or would I be too busy getting on with my day? I do not mean this to sound patronising...we ALL do it!!! At least we have each other to try and keep eachothers sanity!!!!

Not patronising at all hunny i know exactly what u mean. Before TTC'ing i never ever noticed anything until my AF arrived really. I have generally always had mild AF symptoms and sometimes nothing at all. I went on BC for a few months and still had no symptoms. Came off it and i been suffering with everything lol.
I think its partly the BC messing with my system a bit and partly cos im looking out for aches and pains and cramps more so now.

This whole thing does mess with ur head a bit must admit but well if the outcome is a little bundle of :baby: then its worth it

Oh man I SWEAR before TTC I only had sore breasts once in a blue moon, but since TTC I honest to goodness have them every two week wait!! Genuinely bruised feeling! I tend to ignore it now since I've never had a BFP, but what the heck causes it if I haven't been pregnant thus far anyways?? Our bodies do strange things to trick us! :wacko::haha:

MrsLQ - how are you feeling today hun?

Was doing some ovulation googling and there is definitely a wave effect with our hormones.... so, just gotta ride that stuff out, I think....:winkwink:

TrishyC - How sweet of you to be googleing why I have turned into a psycho :thumbup:

I feel almost human again today, however I have woken up with the sorest of throats......my little one is being quite testing so I am wondering if he has the same thing?

How are you today.......Thank you so much for taking an interest in me x

my stomach hurt last night and i was only 1 dpo! ahhhh i'm so ready for this 2ww wait to be over already! i hope we all get :bfp: wouldn't that be neat

You're welcome MrsLQ (although I feel like I am talking to a teacher calling you that!) hahaha.... Me, I had quite a crappy day to start with.... feeling a bit blah, then annoyed, then headachey and then this afternoon it started to pass and now I feel pretty OK! Man these hormones suck! I have had a dryish throat for the last couple of days.... hmmmm...... and my little one is testing just because! No actually, she has had a cough now for over a week, and although it is almost gone, there is still a bit there to make her grumbly! oh and clingy!

Kate, you're doing the early SS thing......!!! I just had a thought tho.... what if we call the first week OVSS (ov symptom spotting) and then start the preg SS at 7dpo, cos THEEEEEEEN it's only a one week wait..... oh who am I kidding, its the same thing!!:dohh:

I feel sick today too!!

And I am only guessing my ov as yest also...... eeeeeeeek!!

I feel light-headed, sliiiiiiightly nauseous, weak, slight headache.... and just all-round unwell!:sick:

Wow, that's quite a list for 1dpo....:haha:

Hi Girlies!!

Can i join too? I think i O'd today / yesterday and i feel just the same as above!! :wacko: 2WW here we come!

Hey Ladies

How is everyone? I shall be asking again in the morning.

I a bit of a snotty nose, sore throat, but don't actually feel ill....if that makes sense. Well I am off to bed......sleep tight all y'all

hey girls!
im not too bad!! although i am very tired...and i had a break out of pimples this morning its weird i never have bad skin...
how is everyone else going??

Morning girls!!!:hi:

I have had a dry raspy throat for a couple of days..... buuuuut it hasn't progressed into anything (thank goodness!) and it doesn't hurt and I just cough here and there, nothing major.... hmmmm.......
According to my calcs, I am 4dpo today.....eeeeek.... can start looking out for real symptoms in a couple of days!!!:happydance:

Thought this might help. It's a game server. You can download games and pass the time.
https://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/new-releases.html

bbhopes- Thank you for the link...I need a distraction.

I have woke up with a dry sore throat again this morning.....I can not believe the change in th weather...it is freezing.

2ww is doing my head in.... too early to ss.

I was lying in bed last night.....and I had my hand on my tummy and I said "Little Bean if you are in there please stick, if there is anyone in there, Mummy and Daddy will love you more than you can ever imagine", then I said "I am going crazy" so I decided to go to sleep.

Does anyone else do this....each month I say hello to my possible bean.....I know I am talking to myself effectively, but it brings a smile to my face, and I do think soon...I won't just be talking to myself.........am I crazy?

your not crazy at all!! i do it all the time, it just makes me feel better and gives me some hope!

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

was getting worried that this ttc was sending me a little loopy!!

lol i think it sends us all a bit loopy haha

do not want to sound pessimistic, but does anyone else just NOT feel pregnant? It is strange but I think I am out this month, and weirdly I feel ok with that.....

Maybe it is just to early and I am trying to keep my sanity. I still have a whole 10 days...before aunt flo is due.....

I think the fact that you are talking to your bean before knowing it's even in there is very sweet. And any bean would be lucky to have you as a mom.

I think the fact that you are talking to your bean before knowing it's even in there is very sweet. And any bean would be lucky to have you as a mom.

bbhopes thank you so much that is such a nice thing to say!!!

Girls I feel really weird..... like I am getting ill but it is not progressing....my jaw is aching now....(weird). It is starting to get me down.

I just think if I am going to get ill....bring it on.....I can rest and eat nice food and chill, but the way it is at the moment I just sort feel out of sorts. I don't think it is anything to do with pregnancy, but whatever it is hope is goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->