Anyone OV'ing? Want to go through 2ww together

I must say ladies...

it's really nice that we are all roughly going though the same thing at the same time. This really makes me HAPPY and SMILE....Thank you

i'd love to join :flower:

i'm at my 4th day of "highs" on the cbfm. i also had some pretty serious ccm today:thumbup:

my cycles are 35 days on average, so my 2-3ww will seem like forever.

wannab, i think we have the same testing date on the oct. thread???

good luck girls and let's get to dancin'!!!!

:hug:

Yeah!!!:happydance: Ive ovulated early this cycle!:dohh: Its gone from a 30 day to a 27 day now :wacko: Im ovulating today so I guess we are well and truly 2ww buddies now vkj! Everything crossed for us all, expect for vkj and I, we need to get a few more home runs in!:rofl:

OK so the nausea has gone - hahaha don't know what that was about, but I think you may be right in it being reaction to ov'n.... who knows... my other theory is that I actually ovulated BEFORE my pains and so that would put me at 5dpo (STILL too early for nausea - bugger!!)
Lets go with the ov pains reaction, cos that makes me in line with my last cycle of 33 days and today is cd22, so yep, I'm going with ov on Saturday(cd20)..... phew...all this calculating is a brain strain! No wonder we have insomnia in the 2ww!!:dohh:

I think I might have OVd over the last few days, although I can't be sure. Can I join you in here too? :flower:

Kates1122- where have you been ? Well at least we have a few people who will be going through the craziness that is the 2ww. Ohhhhhhhhhh possible ovulation today....get humping!! See you on here soon.

Serendippy- Welcome!!! When I used to work, I aways got ill during my holidays...as if my body went in to relaxation mode...and WHAM....illness reared it's ugly head. Hopefully your just having a 'down' day...and you will be all sparkly and fresh and new tomorrow!!!

Hello MrsLQ....hmm i dont think im ever sparkly and fresh in the morning lol. Do feel better tho altho im suffering with some crampyness and not sure why at mo. I wud have thought 2dpo wud be a bit early really.

Still i got a week of jeremy kyle, this morning and loose women lol... :happydance: lol

MummyMagic - Hellooooooooooooooo and Welcome

serendippy - sometimes I think maybe we just become too aware of our bodies when we are trying so blimming hard to get pregnant...I often wonder if I was not ttc would I notice I feel slightly sick...or my boobs are a bit tender? Or would I be too busy getting on with my day? I do not mean this to sound patronising...we ALL do it!!! At least we have each other to try and keep eachothers sanity!!!!

i just put a post before asking if i am in the 2ww, but im pretty sure i am considering AF is suppose to be here in 12 days so that might put me around 2DPO....hmm not sure but im gonna say i am in the 2ww lol

maratobe - I would sure say your in your 2ww......if you have ovulated...

Welcome

MummyMagic - Hellooooooooooooooo and Welcome

serendippy - sometimes I think maybe we just become too aware of our bodies when we are trying so blimming hard to get pregnant...I often wonder if I was not ttc would I notice I feel slightly sick...or my boobs are a bit tender? Or would I be too busy getting on with my day? I do not mean this to sound patronising...we ALL do it!!! At least we have each other to try and keep eachothers sanity!!!!

Not patronising at all hunny i know exactly what u mean. Before TTC'ing i never ever noticed anything until my AF arrived really. I have generally always had mild AF symptoms and sometimes nothing at all. I went on BC for a few months and still had no symptoms. Came off it and i been suffering with everything lol.
I think its partly the BC messing with my system a bit and partly cos im looking out for aches and pains and cramps more so now.

This whole thing does mess with ur head a bit must admit but well if the outcome is a little bundle of :baby: then its worth it

maratobe - I would sure say your in your 2ww......if you have ovulated...

Welcome

thank you!
yes if i ovulated haha, we will have to wait and see what happens over the next week or so :dohh:

Serendippy - Glad you took it the way it was intended! I was symptom spotting last week...and thought...hang on I haven't even ovulated yet....d'oh

maratobe - fingers crossed...this is all of our month!!!

:awww: bless you ladies, the 2ww can be dreadful so try to hang in there

:dust: to ALL of you and FX for lots of sticky :bfp:s

Hey ladies

I am feeling a bit strange today. I feel quite sad...and have this sicky feeling in my tummy, almost like I do before my period...I feel like I have stuff in my pants...like it is wet.

Does anyone else have this....I feel like I am going to get my period any minute, I know I am not, but tis strange....I feel really really down.

I don't think this is a sign I am pregnant or anything like that, but was wondering if it a post ovulation thing? or if you get a drop in hormones after. I just want to sleep today away.....feel like I am going to start crying again. My son keeps hugging me and kissing me, but it is just making me feel worse........

Any explanations????

Just hormones hun.... I felt like crying this morning over absolutely nothing! Not like me at all! I think it must be the surge and drop around ov time, like my nausea yesterday..... too early for a symptom, so I would put it down to that - even tho I never noticed this stuff before TTC hahaha!:flower:

im not trying to symptom spot - how ever this is going to be hard. the thing is i had so many symptoms for before the d&c and i get these weird things like boobs sore and don't feel to well occasionally and i am just thinking that it must be my hormones :shrug: so i am trying not to think about it.

hope everyone else is doing better than me.

im doing alright today apart from being a bit tired...
hope every one is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->