Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

I've had kinda one cycle since my MC in July. This was my first totally normal cycle. Yeah, it is getting really hard for me not to symptom-compare. I'm feeling achy around hips, nasal congestion, moody, and tired, which I experienced last time. Trying to take it one day at a time!

Did you try last cycle linza?
I've not had my first Af yet but thought we would just go for it anyways. Thought the chance of falling Preg this cycle be pretty slim to be honest

Wow we are very similar then! Only had 1 cycle since my MC in July as well.

I have had waves of twinges/sharp pains in my uterus today...exactly like when I knew implantation occurred! And now tingly nipples...so its starting to feel like my last time! OMG idk if I am making myself feel this or if its real! You can check out my symptoms here
(https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2325203-1st-time-charting-bbt-bfp.html)

I've had kinda one cycle since my MC in July. This was my first totally normal cycle. Yeah, it is getting really hard for me not to symptom-compare. I'm feeling achy around hips, nasal congestion, moody, and tired, which I experienced last time. Trying to take it one day at a time!

Positive OPT on 9/14/15, IUI that day. So waiting 2 weeks with you.

I really am so sorry for all of you who have just suffered losses :hugs: and I really truly hope this is the cycle you all get your sticky babies to keep!!

3dpo today and I got crosshairs :) I'm also pretty stoked by how similar this cycle is looking to the cycle I conceived my daughter - they are the only cycles I've ever tried soy. Not the whole cycle, as then I ovulated CD13 and this time it's been CD21, but the last 6-9 temps are all so similar, with the last 6 virtually identical. I've got an overlay on my ff page and I just can't keep staring at it with hope. I don't know why, but this good feeling is just filling me with optimism where last cycle I was very downbeat and that ended in the chemical. It's probably just the excitement of trying something new (soy) and the fact that this is the first cycle where our timing has been really good.

See I don't feel hopeful at all! A few of my babies have been 'oops' but the 2 (lol) that we tried for took 9 and 5 months. Trying doesn't seem to work well for us!

Squirrel thats great news! If you timed BD well enough I am sure the results will be just what you hoped for! I

3dpo today and I got crosshairs :) I'm also pretty stoked by how similar this cycle is looking to the cycle I conceived my daughter - they are the only cycles I've ever tried soy. Not the whole cycle, as then I ovulated CD13 and this time it's been CD21, but the last 6-9 temps are all so similar, with the last 6 virtually identical. I've got an overlay on my ff page and I just can't keep staring at it with hope. I don't know why, but this good feeling is just filling me with optimism where last cycle I was very downbeat and that ended in the chemical. It's probably just the excitement of trying something new (soy) and the fact that this is the first cycle where our timing has been really good.

Either 2 or 3dpo today. Im already driving myself crazy but today I just started feeling down about this cycle. Not sure why but Im just not too optimistic. I want to be optimistic but we tried really hard this cycle and when I conceived my last baby we tried really hard the first cycle and did not conceive. The second cycle we did it 4 days before o and the day before and I got pregnant. I dont know, just not feeling it :(

GM everyone! I decided to take my temp today although I had not been charting bc this was not planned.

My temp is rather high at 98.52 and last cycle when I was preggers on 4dpo my temp was only 98.27. The day got my BFP it was 98.65 so I am wanna say this is a good sign?????

Also last time I was gassy and my leg muscles had frequent spasms and that is the case for the last few days.

Any thoughts? How are you ladies feeling today?

Congrats on crosshairs, Squirrel! That is such a good feeling. FXed for you!

Mustang- You're not out till the witch shows up! You might have a lovely surprise BFP just around the corner!

Loved- All of my temps are lower than the cycle I conceived... Or actually any cycle this far... Not sure why that is. Hoping that your temps are a good sign!

Had a crazy temp reading this morning. I think I fell asleep with the thermometer in my mouth and it half fell out when it beeped. Yeesh.

Hooray for symptom spotting! I'm achy today. Very tired. Had nightmares for the past two nights. Both were crazy scenarios where I was trying to save my baby from some evil mastermind. Would love to actually sleep tonight, sans evil doers.

I went against my better judgement and took a test... I have a few dollar store ones here to check.... Obviously negative as implantation would only maybe be happening between now and the next couple of days. I need to wait till at least this day next week to test again!!!! UGH, I hate waiting! Im far to impatient lol

I'm not sure about the temps. I haven't temped this cycle, but I did when Ttc my 22 month old Nd also- I was in N unplanned tww with my last baby and I took temps from around 4dpo to see if it looked likely that I was pregnant (and I was!) you have me curious now, I may have to do my temp in the morning!

Linzalora lol at your temp reading! Like you I also had dreams last night..rather weird and too long to write but one was about looking at my friends post that they were pregnant and I was getting sad (just like in real life) . Do you use FF to chart?

babyclements, what is your AF due? I tested at 10dpo and got my BFP last time so I wanna say i will then for this cycle.

LoraLoo, your story about temping late has be excited!!! Maybe this is a good sign but I will try not to get my hopes up! Let me us know if you temp in the morning and how they compare.

Linzalora lol at your temp reading! Like you I also had dreams last night..rather weird and too long to write but one was about looking at my friends post that they were pregnant and I was getting sad (just like in real life) . Do you use FF to chart?

babyclements, what is your AF due? I tested at 10dpo and got my BFP last time so I wanna say i will then for this cycle.

LoraLoo, your story about temping late has be excited!!! Maybe this is a good sign but I will try not to get my hopes up! Let me us know if you temp in the morning and how they compare.

AF not due till the 29th so I know Im testing far to early!!! Ovulated on 13/15th.....

It's so hard to wait isn't it? I'm really impatient by nature and next Wednesday seems a life time away!

I'm vibing this TWW I have to say. I'm usually super impatient, but I don't feel too bad yet at 4dpo. I think I'm scared of getting BFNs on what is a cycle that I feel so positive about, so testing can wait. Testing a week today on 11dpo and I imagine that will go pretty quickly.

Nothing unusual for me going on, but it's way too early for any symptoms anyway. I had fleeting painful side-breasts earlier, which is both an AF and pregnancy sign for me (and since taking soy they have been tender a long time anyway). I have had on and off crampiness. Then today I've had copious amounts of creamy CM. I am a little hopeful that I had (TMI coming up) pale pale yellow snot-like cm today with it as I had this last cycle when we conceived around the same time and never before that... Then again, it is so early, so that could just be a new thing my body will do every cycle at around 4dpo.

I'm thinking of stopping temping now I have confirmed ovulation. It stresses me out in the morning, especially when like today, my temp dipped even a tiny bit. I was hoping it would keep climbing to my usual post-o range of around 36.5- 36.6, but it dipped down to 36.45, which doesn't mean anything at this stage, but I do still overanalyse it!! Don't think I have the guts to stop temping though.

I have just rooted my bbt thermometer out n the kids have broke it 😩 gutted! Will have to buy another tomorrow!

Im feeling a lot more optimistic today :) I just have this feeling that Im going to get my BFP in a few days! Squirrel, I also had some pale yellow creamy cm with a tiny bit of thick ewcm. Ive always heard yellow cm was a very good pregnancy sign!!

Good stuff ladies! still early for signs, and if no signs I didnt realise I was pregnant with my second till 8weeks :) I was nursing so AF hadnt come back yet, finally I noticed my boobs hurting and nipples being more sensitive as was nursing and they hadnt bothered me in months, I was super suprised, then went to OBGYN and found out I was over 8 weeks gone!! That was AMAZING!!! I was still taking my prenatals as I was nursing, 1st trimester only lasted 4 weeks for me. On our first baby i had just came of bc and didnt at all think it would happen so fast and figured maybe a few months but it was the weird ass dreams that got me to take a test with him, so technically it my first tww...... fingers crossed as I will have my husband tortured if we dont get bfp this month lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->