Anyone ovulating today (13 Sep)? Want to wait out the TWW?

It's so hard to wait isn't it? I'm really impatient by nature and next Wednesday seems a life time away!

I know! I am dealing with a painter and contractor in a renovation we have been meaning to do so thats kinda taking my mind off it all. If I have to wait a few months we will have a project for ever month we wait and then be broke!!

Have you ladies decided how you will tell your partner when you get your BFP?

I used up the video announcement I had spent 5 months crafting for my husband when I had my chemical last month, so even though I'm a bit wary to do another special announcement in case the same happens again, I do still want to tell him in a fun way as with the others I just rushed to him with the test; the first time shaking in tears (as our son was very much unplanned!) and the second time shaking and jumping up and down (as she had been very much planned). Not the most exciting way to break the news to him in either case.

My husband likes to do the crossword, so last night I made up a new crossword in the style of a Guardian crossword print-out. Some of the clues along the bottom read 'Charlotte' 'IS' 'pregnant'. I'm wondering if he'll pick up on it :haha: but now I've made it, I'm quite happy with the idea.

Attachments

• numer 14152.jpg
    numer 14152.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
My temp shot up so high this morning! My coverline is about 97.3 and my usual post o temps are about 97.5. My temp this morning is 98.2!!

MustangGTgirl..that sounds like great news!!!!

My temp rose to 98.67 this morning....the same temp I had when I got my BFP...so this is frightening for me. I also woke up last night with AF like cramps.

I also had loads of CM last night and I had weird dreams about a nursery. So maybe just maybe we will get BFP this cycle!

Any other symptoms this morning ladies?

So after Mustang mentioned usual cover line temp, i checked mine out. I just realized that I haven't even reached above my usual cover line yet! I'm glad I've been temping enough to have a trend, but super disappointed that I haven't O'd. Back to the drawing board! Time to drag the preseed back out and get busy...

Squirrel- that is the cutest little puzzle ever! You should discreetly video him doing the crossword, too. So adorable.
My DH is oblivious- he would never get it. I made a little postcard for him last time with a picture of the positive test, our wedding picture, and a quote from "Three is a Magic Number" from Schoolhouse Rock. He didn't get it. I might have to invest in a flashing neon sign for our next BFP.

So I took a cheapie this morning and about 4 minutes after I swear I see a faint line. I sent it to my friend and she swears she sees it! Now that would be impossible at 4dpo but it would be totally possible if I ovulated on cd13 which I sometimes do. My usualy cycles are 26 days. I didnt start temping until cd13 and it was the only temp I had below my usual coverline and they went up after that. I havent temped since 2013 so I dont know if my coverline would still be the same 2 years later?

Well, this site compresses the pictures so much that you definitely cant see it once I uploaded it...

Attachments

• 20150918_075231.jpg
    20150918_075231.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 18
Linzalora, if you had a positive opk you probably did ovulate. Your temps looked like they were above coverline for a few days. Sometimes you can have dips that go below coverline and they will come back up... perhaps that is what is happening with your chart?

I swear I see a line! Congrats, Mustang- FXed that keeps getting darker! You gonna do a FRER with FMU tomorrow?

I thought I saw one too but I can't see it anymore now that the test is dry. I'm not going to take any good tests until Sunday or Monday morning because I've wasted far too many! I'll keep taking the cheapies though and if I get a real line that I can definitely see I'll take a FRER. I have several Walmart cheapies, Frers, an Equate test and 4 Clearblue + - in my stockpile.... just waiting for Monday to come around! I should be atleast 7 dpo by Monday if I ovulated on CD 15 like I think I did. My last 2 pregnancies I was getting faint positives at 7dpo and a real definitely there positive by 8dpo.

Mustang - I can definitely see a very faint line too. How many dpo would you be if you had ovulated CD13? As obviously 4dpo it is physically impossible to get a positive test.

Squirrel- that is the cutest little puzzle ever! You should discreetly video him doing the crossword, too. So adorable.
My DH is oblivious- he would never get it. I made a little postcard for him last time with a picture of the positive test, our wedding picture, and a quote from "Three is a Magic Number" from Schoolhouse Rock. He didn't get it. I might have to invest in a flashing neon sign for our next BFP.

Thanks.

You had a lovely way of telling him before, I'm amazed he didn't get it :haha: To be honest, I don't think my husband will get the crossword if those aren't some of the first clues he solves. We'll see. I so hope I get a BFP for obvious reasons, but now I'm also super excited about doing this crossword with him.

Linzalora..you chart shows you O on cd16 you also have a rise the following three days so you should have O...i know sometimes FF will change your O based on more BBT you input but you should be fine

Cd13 was last Saturday for me so I would be just about 7dpo as I tend to ovulate in the very early hours of the morning. If my coverline is the same as it was 2 years ago then cd13 should have definitely been ovulation day. Wish I would have started temping a few days earlier!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-18-08-49-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-18-08-49-43.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 4
Here is the chart from my last pregnancy. FF took away all of the cross hairs when I went in to edit something... not sure why July 2011! My coverline is 93.32 and has been since June 2011 when I first started charting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-18-08-57-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-18-08-57-06.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 4
Mustang I tried to open the attachment...but it said invalid..can you try to upload it again?

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. I hope y'all are right!

Which attachment?

Ok here they are again. First is my current chart, second is my pregnancy chart from July 2011.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-18-08-49-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-18-08-49-43.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2015-09-18-08-57-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-18-08-57-06.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 5
Mustang, your chart do look similar with your rise in temperature!!!! I am able to open the 2nd one now.

I would say it looks promising! Your current chart is like mine bc I didnt chart from CD1. I would say test next week sometime and let us all know!

Looking at those it does seem likely you ovulated CD13. Maybe wait a couple of days and then test with an FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->