Anyone planning a May/June baby

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just wondering if there was anyone else waiting as long as me??
Thought we could start a May/June baby thread??

:hug:

Kerry

Hi vickie,

Am I being stupid!! lol Not sure if I understand your post !! lol

Kerry

I think she means planning on having a sep BFP to get a may/june bub

Hi there

Yes alchemist is right Sep/oct BFP.

Kerry

bump just means its being bumped up so others can see it (i think)

Im suposed to be planning a summer baby so have about 5-6 left to wait but i havent been that good at waiting :blush:

I know porkpie you naughty thing read your other post!! lol
Admire your caution to the wind tactic!!

:hug: as always

Kerry xxx

Porkpie, Your ace you never cease to put a smile on my face!!!
Why don't you start trying a bit earlier then we can be on the JI boards together then you can make me smile everyday

Kerry xxx

I think its cause im scared to actually say to my oh as he freaks out when things are arranged. I know strange but sooo true. We have bd a lot and not used anything so i will probably but testing if i get a missed :witch:

Huzzah for June babies. I don't want to wait til Sept to start trying, but having someone in the same boat as me is FAB!!

Hey Icrepka!!

Hopefully we'll be on that DI board before we know it.
Here's to a very speedy 3 months!!

Kerry xxx

I think its cause im scared to actually say to my oh as he freaks out when things are arranged. I know strange but sooo true. We have bd a lot and not used anything so i will probably but testing if i get a missed :witch:

I also have a DH who gets nervous - honey, just seduce the man with sexy clothes,keepreassuring him on his prowness and he wont worry about anything.

my mom always said dont tell too much and you know, in some regards she is so right......

at the moment i am just buying sexy clothes and seducing hubby - hey hes for once not complaining ha ha:devil:

:rofl:LOL Alchemist!! I bet he thinks all his chistmases have come at once!!

I also have a DH who gets nervous - honey, just seduce the man with sexy clothes,keepreassuring him on his prowness and he wont worry about anything.

my mom always said dont tell too much and you know, in some regards she is so right......

at the moment i am just buying sexy clothes and seducing hubby - hey hes for once not complaining ha ha:devil:

I think i just had implant bleeding so im hoping my tests arrive tomorrow(ordered them and deleted the email) hehe

Anyway we did talk about the fact that i could be pregnant this month

Just joked and said " Ur trying to trap me"

We have a child together so im thinking hes already trapped hehe:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back