Anyone planning a May/June baby

Im sure he will be over the moon if that :bfp: does arrive!!

I am hoping for a summer baby. I'm not sure how that will happen yet as I have nearly 0 sex life. Perhaps there is another way I can smuggle his sperm into my body. Hmmm...

Im sure that you could think of a very cunning way!!

^You know we have almost the same ticker??? I probably would have picked the bottle if I hadn't seen the baby first lol.

It means we have exceptional taste Honey!!! :rofl:
Put my waiting ticker up was missing it there.

Hi Icrepka

Just wondering how the waiting game is going??? Have you changed your mind yet?? Im really considering it. Not sure how long Im going to last!! :rofl: However if the next 3 months go as quick as the last month has Sept will soon be here!

:hug:

Kerry

Hi Icrepka

Just wondering how the waiting game is going??? Have you changed your mind yet?? Im really considering it. Not sure how long Im going to last!! :rofl: However if the next 3 months go as quick as the last month has Sept will soon be here!

:hug:

Kerry

Well...I am kinda in a TWW right now. I am not getting my hopes up, but during a very specific time there was a protection accident. I think I'm good with the waiting til September thing. My DH is still not ready, and I'm willing to wait for him so that I know he's sure when we start actually trying. That doesn't make the waiting any easier though.
I keep mumbling off stats to him trying to convince him to loose the protection, but it doesn't work. :rofl:
Summer usually does go by fast, especially this summer for me. Three weddings, one of which I am a bridesmaid and all the stuff that goes with weddings (showers, bachelorette parties etc). I think I should have enough to keep me entertained :happydance:

Yeah Ive got quite alot on this summer, as much as I would like to TTC part of me is glad we are waiting. The girls and I are going to Global Gathering with is a 3 day dance music festival, then the day after that finishes going to see Kylie!! DF and I have our birthdays in Aug. So I know it'll fly by Im just sooo impatient!!

Hopefully you might not have to wait tho!! Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->