Anyone planning on using Pram Carry cot as Moses Basket?

meeky81

Can't wait to be a mummy!
Reaction score
Hey ladies

I have bought a Sola Travel system and a special matress for the Carry cot, so that I can use this as an overnight mosses Basket?

Has anyone done this/planning on doing this?

Thanks

Sara

I'm planning on using pram carry cot as downstairs sleeping place, instead of a Moses basket. I think we'll buy a stand for so I can leave the wheels in the boot/garage.

I think I'll still have a crib upstairs as well as cot, as I can imagine carry it getting wet or something.

Are you still planning I use it as a pram, or just Moses basket?

Yup! We are getting a new, breathable mattress for it and it will be used downstairs for baby to sleep in during the day, or we will use it if we stay overnight somewhere. We will have a crib in our bedroom for overnight at home.

I'm gonna use ours as a Moses basket as well just saves on keeping moving the one in our bedroom. Xx

Thanks for your replaies ladies

I wasn't planning on getting a moses basket too, was just going to use the carry cot for day and night time sleeping?

I'm assuming this is safe, as I've bought a sleep safe moses basket matress

x

As long as it says the pram carry cot is suitable for overnight sleeping. Ours stated that it wasn't, so do check first. Also bear in mind though if you're out in the rain with the pram, would you want to take a wet carrycot up to the bedroom... Just a thought :)

I am :)
It's basically the same as a moses basket, and we're doing everything to save money. And last time LO didn't sleep in the moses basket anyway soo I don't see the point in wasting money for one.

I planned on just using my Bugaboo Cameleon carrycot as a day bed and aswell as a night time bed next to me during the night... But i found a Bargain M&P moses basket with stand etc for £10.00 on ebay.... so now ive got the moses basket next to my side of the bed, and i will use my pram for during the day naps.. i also didnt realise that because i was having a section that i wouldnt be able to lift the carrycot up and downstairs for around 6weeks, so its a good job i found a cheap moses basket :)

I did with my eldest. I had a different double pram with my 2nd so got a moses for him.

I called up M&P's and they said that with the mattress I've bought, it is safe :thumbup:

I've a rain cover for the carry cot too, so hoping I shouldn't need to worry about it getting wet :nope:

I may end up purchasing a mosses too, but will play it by ear I think and see if I need one, once the baby arrives :happydance:

Thanks for all your replies x

I plan to use the bugaboo cameleon carry cot for the day and she'll be in her cot at night in our room. It's safe for sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->