Anyone pregnant after IVF or assisted conception?

I'm 27 1/2 weeks now!! Moved to third tri. Everything is going good I think.

s08 - so exciting that you'll know the gender soon! any gut feelings on what baby might be?

cvaeh - once you hit second tri it will probably all feel like it's going too fast! I know what you mean about the cramps/stretching pain down there, I spent pretty much of first tri worrying about every cramp and constantly going to the toilet to check my pants in a panic! :dohh:

MoBaby - congrats on moving over to third tri :)

AFM - 37 weeks on tuesday but it's started to feel like the pregnancy has really slowed down, I'm pretty immobile now and get tired very quickly so just waiting as patiently as I can for baby to make an appearance now.

Hi, cvaeh. How have you been feeling? Do you have a scan this week? I feel you on the worrying. It’s so hard not to after the difficult journey we’ve all been on. And you have had an especially hard one!

Wow, vaniilla, you are so close to your due date! How are you holding up? Do you have everything prepared for the delivery?

MoBaby, how exciting that you are in the 3rd tri already (I say “already,” but I bet it has felt like a long time coming for you!)

Hi MrsLJO, how did your scan go?

I’m just going along one day at a time. Today I am 11 weeks, 4 days and had to break out maternity pants for work! I can still wear my others, but these are so much more comfortable. I am not telling my work for another couple weeks, so I’m hoping it’s not obvious yet. I don’t think I was in mat clothes for at least another month with my son, but oh well. And we received our results from the Panorama test. Lowest risk category for all the chromosome anomalies for which they test, and…we’re having another BOY!

How are other ladies doing?

Yay! Boy moms!! Csection set for me- aug 15. Did I say that before? Ready for it to come but my house is in shambles!! We have so much going on this summer too so going to try to get things back in order over the next under 9 weeks. High risk scan tomorrow. Get to see how this guy is growing :)

Yes I have a scan on Wednesday. I am so scared and nervous. I just hope our little baby is growing happily inside me. Still having the odd stretching pain but books are a lot less sore now. Still have the odd nauseous day. Hoping my symptoms are reducing due to approaching second trimester.

Vanilla- how exciting you haven't got long left. Baby could come any time now!

S08 - Lovely news about finding out your having a boy. I have said from the beginning I think we are having a boy. I don't mind either way it's just I have had two dreams that I had a boy. When is your next scan?

I am due to stop all medication apart from aspirin and folic acid on Friday. This scares me as I am worried that is all maintaining my pregnancy.

Hello to everyone else
Xxx

s08 - Congratulations on another little boy :cloud9: Your panorama results are fantastic! :)

cvaeh - I hope your scan goes well on Wednesday :)

AFM - 38 weeks today, ds was born at 38 + 2 but who knows when this baby will make an appearance, I'm telling myself it won't happen til 41 weeks so that I'm not feeling too impatient :haha:

Hi all
Just thought I would come on and let you all know that my scan went well today. Baby measuring 12 weeks 6 days and I'm due 22nd December. The baby was dancing round the screen. It was amazing xx

cvaeh - That's great news! I'm glad to hear your scan went well :)

cvaeh, amazing news on the scan!!! I bet baby was actually starting to look like a little baby, rather than a blob! And I stopped meds (PIO and lovenox) at 10 weeks and was so nervous about it, so I understand your fears.

Mo, how was the high risk u/s?

Appt went well!! Baby was measuring 8 days ahead so I was 28w6d measuring 30 weeks. He's been 3-4 days ahead all along. No issues found. I also passed gestational diabetes test. So I'll see them once more at 35 weeks then that's it! Mainly just a growth scan. Ob appt next week then Ob said weekly I think which I'm hoping we can go to every 2 because I honestly can't see going weekly to be of any use right now.

I'm 6.5 weeks after 2 failed IUIs, the last one took! I'm worried about the fertility drugs still being in my system. My OB said they stick around! ugh!

Yah, Mo!!! I'm sure that is a relief.

Congrats, pirate! How are you feeling? What are you worried about the fertility drugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->