Anyone pregnant straight after a mc ?

lolly25

mum~DD,DS,DD and Angel x
Reaction score
Hi I'm currently 8+1 I've had scans to date as I got pregnant straight after a mc. Then had a further 2 due to bleeding brown/ slightly red bit showed baby measuring on dates and strong heart beat ( last scan was 5 days ago but abdominal) I've been bleeding brown again and this morning on wiping had dark red but now back brown. Has anyone got pregnant straight after mc without an AF and had bleeding similar ?? X

Congrats on your pregnancy! I got pregnant right after a miscarriage with no period in between. From weeks 5-9 I bled all types of blood-three bright red bleeds, brown, black, tissue and clots. Except for the three bright red bleeds it was never a lot at one time. I had a subchorionic hemmorage. But by week nine it stopped. On my week 12 scan they did not see a more bleeding in my uterus and I haven't bled since. But I did rest a lot while I was bleeding. I hope all goes well for you and you stop bleeding soon cause it is scary. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

My SIL had the same, MC then getting pregnant straight after with no AF in between she had bleeding on and off throughout her whole pregnancy, she gave birth to a very healthy baby boy. The midwives told her to just make sure she took it easy. Hope it stops soon for you x

I got pregnant again right after this past chemical (got a BFP again 3 weeks and a day after I lost the other one). I had bleeding with this pregnancy, but it was diagnosed as being from an SCH.

However, I found a research article talking about first trimester bleeding, and they found that women with a previous miscarriage were more likely to experience spotting or light bleeding in early pregnancy, but that those with spotting or light bleeding were no more likely to miscarriage than those who had no bleeding.

I did. Not this time around though :) After our son Elijah was stillbirth, we got pregnant two weeks after delivering him. No period (obviously). We all know you can get pregnant when you have sex but it took us a while to get pregnant with him and it was the last thing on our mind so we didn't expect to. She was our Hope. The gaps with our next four were 2-4 months apart. Only got periods with this current one, four in a row... first time in fourish years :thumbup:

My last pregnancy was exactly that way. I had a mc in July 2013, another m/c at the end of Sept 2013, and got my last bfp at the end of Oct 2013. I was terrified of another loss after two back-to-back m/c and when I started bleeding at 5+2, I was certain it was bad news. Yet ultrasound after ultrasound showed baby girl was fine. They never did find a reason for my bleeding but it varied from pink and/or brown cm to red dots on a pad to light red/pink bleeding. It was always intermittent but I had something every day until 11 weeks when it stopped. I went on to have a normal pregnancy after that and my little girl is now 3 months old.

I had a miscarriage july2014 at 10w1d worst experience of my life I conceived again on August and have had 3 scans so far they all came back looking good and the baby has a strong heart beat but I have been spotting, first I noticed it at 6w then at 8w and now I'm spotting again but this time it's been going on and off for 3 days now I saw my midwife twice already and the baby's HB was strong, I'm in my way to scan because my spotting is getting redish and my cramps are very bad something like really bad period cramps. I believe a little spotting is ok, and hopefully everytjjnf turns out good for the both of us! Keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->