Anyone pregnant with a toddler to look after?

Glad it's not just me feeling this way! But sorry you ladies are having a tough time too!
Bumptwo you deffinately win! Gosh hun I couldn't cope with even one animal Aswell as a child haha.
T8ty that is so cute that your Lo passes you water!

This is not what you want to hear but it gets better. I have a 2 year old a 3 year old and I work full time. Lots of naps, easy floor play and sadly some tv. 12 weeks on now and it's starting to get better. I still have off days but oh helps when he can but it's still hard. Just know you will get through it. Sorry I don't have much advice.
I have however let housework go a bit.

Embarrassing story. I currently have a pile of clean laundry hiding between two couches that we dig through for clothes in the mornings. Haven't had the energy to fold.

I deffinately want to hear that it gets better hun! Haha.
I'm the same with the washing at the min, infact no im worse lol..we have to hang ours in the cellar and I have two lines full of towels that have been drying down there for 3 days lol.

Ugh! I can sympathise... I have a very nearly 2yo a 4yo and a 6yo, the older 2 are at school but I have to get them there!! And pic them up!! And then they need food! And my husband is away working! And I we have had our new flooring sanded/varnished this week so I have been humping furniture about and the two youngest have had a sick bug (in fact the baby is still ill today) so I have had no sleep cos I have been cleaning up vomit. Sorry wo is me lol!! And to top it off I have a mince pie in the kitchen that I have been looking forward to eating but my evening nausea is making me want to throw it out of the window!

Ugh! I can sympathise... I have a very nearly 2yo a 4yo and a 6yo, the older 2 are at school but I have to get them there!! And pic them up!! And then they need food! And my husband is away working! And I we have had our new flooring sanded/varnished this week so I have been humping furniture about and the two youngest have had a sick bug (in fact the baby is still ill today) so I have had no sleep cos I have been cleaning up vomit. Sorry wo is me lol!! And to top it off I have a mince pie in the kitchen that I have been looking forward to eating but my evening nausea is making me want to throw it out of the window!

Aw Id have loved to have those age gaps between my children, but I'm not brave enough haha.
sorry hun but couldnt help but laugh at the mince pie thing, I can so relate to that haha x

Aw Id have loved to have those age gaps between my children, but I'm not brave enough haha.
sorry hun but couldnt help but laugh at the mince pie thing, I can so relate to that haha x

I know lol Sod's law haha! I have 2y 2m then 2y 4m and this time it will be 2y 8m so it's got more each time lol I cant believe when dd1 was 2 I was due dd2 in 8 weeks from now!! Seems crazy! She is still so tiny!

Eta the age gaps are ok for us our house is very very noisy! Ideally I would have liked bigger age gaps but we knew we wanted a few so cracking on lol!!

Ah it has a nice little pattern to it haha!
How many are you wanting hun? I've always wanted 3 or 4. Just love the idea of having a big family :)
Are you hoping for a boy this time or another girl or do you really not mind? We have a girl so I'd love to have a son next but obviously will be happy either way.

I have a 10 month old :)
I would've liked them closer but had an mc 3.5 months ago.
I'm not really feeling sick or anything yet though, so we are going great! They will be 18 months apart.

I have a 4yr old and almost 3yr old and 9 weeks gone with twins and this pregnancy by far has been way harder than when I was pregnant with my 2nd and had a 7month old to look after. I am exhausted all day long,nauseous all day long and have zilch energy. Thankfully I have an awesome DH who picks up after me and takes over when he gets in from work n let's me nap. I'd be lost without him. My eldest is at preschool so it free's up time for me to chill with my DD in the morning but that's as good as its getting right now n I feel terrible but it won't be for long(hopefully)

I have an almost 3 year old but he goes to nursery Mon - Fri as DH and I both work full time. Weekends are the only time we all get to spend together so I am trying to ignore the nausea, cramps, headaches and sore boobs as much as possible!

x

I know bless her. She is so loving and was rubbing my hand yesterday when I felt sick! :)

I remember being pregnant with Isabella.. Just going to sleep when I wanted.. Having a rest when I wanted! How things have changed haha!

I have an almost 18 month old. She is into everything and going through a tantruming phase, but for the most part is being a star. I work 3 days a week, DD naps 2 hrs in the afternoon so on my days off i can chill xx

Hi there!

I have a 7 year old son, a 5 year old daughter, a 6 month old son, and I am currently 12 weeks pregnant. I know what you mean when you say that you are exhausted. I too suffer from nausea and vomiting (all three lasted right until delivery) which makes everything twice as difficult.
My older two go to school all day which is helpful but my baby doesn't understand what is going on when I have to stop a feeding to run to the bathroom to vomit.
Hoping things get easier for you and me!

Hi ladies,

I too am juggling a little one and a pregnancy. I just found out I'm pregnant (11dpo today) and so far I'm feeling great, but I don't really want to eat anything, just don't have an appetite. My son is 20 months and is entering the terrible twos early. He is such a gorgeous little boy, but he definitely wants what he wants right now :)!

We're quite worried about his communication and are undergoing the process of having him assessed by speech therapists. When the time comes, I don't know how I'm going to tell him he's going to have a little brother (or sister, I'm sure it's a boy!). He just won't understand. Our best friends just had a baby on Wednesday, so it's good that while I'm pregnant he will be constantly experiencing a baby so that we can tell him mummy's bump (when it comes) has a baby in it. He'll be two and a half when the new baby comes, so I think he'll probably understand more then.

x

I have a 13 month old who decided to start waking up at 6 am every morning right when I got pregnant. Go figure :). Thankfully my husband has been off for a couple weeks but he's back to work on Monday, yikes!

Oh congratulations hun! Was just scanning the forums and very excited to see this post :) just remember first tri is one of the most difficult with symptoms, even now at 36 weeks I find it easier looking after DS than I did back at your stage so it may be tough but it shouldn't last the whole 9 months fingers crossed you'll get your energy back soon and will have good days interspersed with the bad. I hope the move went well, I've heard great things about the maternity care there from the wives I know out there. Are you at fally? If you are let me know as I know a wife out there pregnant with her second so you may be able to support each other!

I have a 12 year old step son that just arrived from West Africa 2 weeks ago (after a 4 year immigration process) so it has been hard with a complete language barrier and culture shock.... plus I've got a 5 and a half year old and a 19 month old Just getting used to saying we have 3 children and now will be 4 :) I haven't got any major symptoms yet but I have notoriously bad pregnancies usually. I work full time as a teacher and I've just started my masters degree. All while basically being a single mom since my husband is gone most of the time. However through all this I couldn't be happier.. That is once it actually feels real... Just day by day and do only what absolutely needs to be done. everything else can wait

Hi there. Yes i have a 21 month old and have just found out i am expecting baby no6. It is hard work as worried now about letting our ds jump on me and having to just be extra careful. Our ds will be 2 yrs 6 months when this little one arrives. Exciting stuff!! xxx

I have a 10 month old :)
I would've liked them closer but had an mc 3.5 months ago.
I'm not really feeling sick or anything yet though, so we are going great! They will be 18 months apart.

Sorry about your mc hun :hugs:
18 months seems like a lovely age gap x

I know bless her. She is so loving and was rubbing my hand yesterday when I felt sick! :)

I remember being pregnant with Isabella.. Just going to sleep when I wanted.. Having a rest when I wanted! How things have changed haha!

Aww so sweet!
Haha I know, being pregnant the first time round is def the easiest haha xx

I have a 4yr old and almost 3yr old and 9 weeks gone with twins and this pregnancy by far has been way harder than when I was pregnant with my 2nd and had a 7month old to look after. I am exhausted all day long,nauseous all day long and have zilch energy. Thankfully I have an awesome DH who picks up after me and takes over when he gets in from work n let's me nap. I'd be lost without him. My eldest is at preschool so it free's up time for me to chill with my DD in the morning but that's as good as its getting right now n I feel terrible but it won't be for long(hopefully)

Your hubby does sound awesome, mine complains he is too tired after work to help out :( wow twins though you must be so excited! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->