Anyone pregnant with a toddler to look after?

I have an almost 3 year old but he goes to nursery Mon - Fri as DH and I both work full time. Weekends are the only time we all get to spend together so I am trying to ignore the nausea, cramps, headaches and sore boobs as much as possible!

x

I've been trying to do that today, keep busy and ignore but the nausea is constant so so hard to ignore! X

Hi there!

I have a 7 year old son, a 5 year old daughter, a 6 month old son, and I am currently 12 weeks pregnant. I know what you mean when you say that you are exhausted. I too suffer from nausea and vomiting (all three lasted right until delivery) which makes everything twice as difficult.
My older two go to school all day which is helpful but my baby doesn't understand what is going on when I have to stop a feeding to run to the bathroom to vomit.
Hoping things get easier for you and me!

Wow hun you are one brave lady haha. Did you plan on having such a small age gap between your youngest and beanie or was it a nice suprise? Hehe. Aw no that sounds awful hun I am so thankful I'm not actually being sick! Although wish I didn't have to feel sick either lol. Thankyou hun I hope your sickness eases for you soon xx

Oh congratulations hun! Was just scanning the forums and very excited to see this post :) just remember first tri is one of the most difficult with symptoms, even now at 36 weeks I find it easier looking after DS than I did back at your stage so it may be tough but it shouldn't last the whole 9 months fingers crossed you'll get your energy back soon and will have good days interspersed with the bad. I hope the move went well, I've heard great things about the maternity care there from the wives I know out there. Are you at fally? If you are let me know as I know a wife out there pregnant with her second so you may be able to support each other!

Hey hun :) thanks I am really hoping it will get better after first tri! I'm sure ill be fine once this nausea and tiredness go away! And LO starts nursery haha.
yeah the move went well thanks, still getting used to it being so different here though! We are in paderborn, not sure how far away that is from fally? We havnt done much exploring yet as hubby is at work long days already! Xx

Hi there. Yes i have a 21 month old and have just found out i am expecting baby no6. It is hard work as worried now about letting our ds jump on me and having to just be extra careful. Our ds will be 2 yrs 6 months when this little one arrives. Exciting stuff!! xxx

Wow your 6th! I'd absolutely love a huge family but I'm not brave enough to go over 4 haha. Aww it must be so lovely at Xmas etc your los all together :) xx

Thankyou for all the replies ladies, sorry if I didn't reply to everyone, there was so many haha and I'm having to use my phone so hard to type out lots of replies but I've read each one and sorry you ladies are having a tough time also, it is hard when you feel so ill but it'll all be worth it in the end when we have our beautiful little babbas :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->