Anyone pregnant with their third?

me! :) I have a daughter who is 4 and a son who is 2! I'm so excited to meet this little one and see them all together!

Meeeee!!! Excited but also thinking I'm mad to do this whilst my two are still quite young haha

I'm expecting my fourth.

Big surprise

I don't really know how I am going to handle everything I hVe going on ATM but it will get done :)

I'm the same...keep wondering how I'm going to handle it but everything will work out I'm sure :)

2 girls here, 3yr and 18months
Still breastfeeding 18 month old no idea how to stop lol
3 will be my lot I think!

I have 2 sons aged 7 and 3 and just over 7 weeks with #3. Feeling very very tired and waves of sickliness right through out the day. This is defo our last baby, hoping for a girl but will still be over the moon if another boy x

I'm pregnant with #3 my third boy my sons will be almost 2 & 4 when baby is born
I'm so excited terrified also lol x

I have 2 sons aged 7 and 3 and just over 7 weeks with #3. Feeling very very tired and waves of sickliness right through out the day. This is defo our last baby, hoping for a girl but will still be over the moon if another boy x

Im the opposite- hoping boy but 3 girls would be amazing too!

I have 2 girls already and I'm hoping for another girl! Everyone thinks I'm crazy but it's the truth. Something about 3 sisters that makes me melt!

Hi everyone

I am a very old user of this site, I can't believe I'm back. I have 2 boys, almost 5 and 3. My first, we had ICSI, as I have endo and dermoid cysts and after my first round ended in mc and second we had our miracle boy. My Ivf consultant insisted to try for the second as my eggs were so bad, I was 27 and had eggs of an older 40 year old. Well we used ovulation sticks for one month and wohoooo we had our second boy. We were quite complete. To the point last week we sold the cot, changing bag, all my baby stuff gone. As our boys are enough to handle. And one slip up on bank holiday and I'm now here with a BFP. Hubby was in tears when I told him. Anyone else like this? He's pretty depressed about it as were both planners and a baby 3 is totally unsettled us. Were hardly managing 2 boys. Were pretty scared. But we have hope that baby number 3 is a girl :)

How are you all managing? I keep stressing about a missed miscarriage as my first experience. With my others to reassure me I used the Doppler everyday. But Ofcourse I sold that too. I think I'm 6+3 weeks. I keep worrying if bubs has a heartbeat. Oh I'm from the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->