Anyone remember me?! Long time no speak....and a shock BFP!!!

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
Hi BnB'ers!!

I don't know if anyone here remembers me... I have to admit I have been a very naughty BnB'er and haven't been online for feckin' ages....

Anyhoo....

We found out four weeks ago that we were expecting again. Came as rather a shock, considering I was on the pill!! :wacko: (Micronor to be precise)

I knew something was going on, because although I was only two days late, my sense of smell was suddenly into overdrive and I was having some really weird dreams, just like I did when I was expecting Morgan. But knowing I was on the pill, didn't expect anything to really come of it.

So I got a First Response test just to be sure.... and WHAM!!! A BFP!!!!!

Once we'd gotten over the initial shock, Leigh (OH) and I were really happy... OK, so it's a little early than we'd planned (like a year or two!!) but I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.

Had to have an early scan two weeks ago as I've been getting LOADS of pain and some spotting, but could see a heartbeat, which has got to be a good sign right?

Sorry, I'm rambling on a bit... So I'll just say quick that by my LMP, my due date is 27th December, but I'll have that confirmed at my dating scan on 14th June!

WOW! A Proper Chrimbo Baby!!!!

Aww, huge congrats to you! x

congrats hun!

i remember you as i had my son just after you had your LO. My son is 21 months old and i have had another baby 4 months ago (baby girl called Louiza).

hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. X

I think I remember you :) We was pregnant at the same time as you!! congrats xx

:yipee: no i've said this already, but many many congratulations tabs :D nice to see you back on bnb too :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->