Anyone see HB at 6+2?

KozmikKitten

Reaction score
I have a scan booked for 6+2 but considering pushing it out to the 7th week because seeing nothing will cause me so much anxiety.
What are your experiences in the early half of the 6th week?

Thanks!

I was in my 6th week in my last pregnancy for my first ultrasound and we did see the heartbeat. I'll probably have one at my appt next week, and I'll be 6+3 I think according to the calculator. Makes me a little nervous since my cycles were so crazy, I might not be quite that far along - but - that's what the ultrasound is for, to date the pregnancy. :) Good luck!

Thanks ladies!

- Orange we are on the April thread together so I'm sure I'll see your update there!
Mine is scheduled for Aug 31

I thought you were on the April Raindrops thread with me. But I could be wrong- I know I've seen your name before on the boards though, somewhere.

I saw the heartbeat at exactly 6 weeks. Fingers crossed for you :)

I was around 6+3 or so when we saw the flicker of my daughter's heartbeat for the first time. Good luck with your scan!

I was exactly 6 weeks when we saw the heartbeat. Also an April raindrop :)

I saw all of my babies' heartbeats at my first appointments. They were at: 6+1, 9+4, 5+6 and 8+4. The heart doesn't always start beating until 7 weeks along, but I have been lucky every time. If you really need to see a heartbeat, it might be best to wait the extra week. I wasn't willing to take any chances with this one (my 4th), so I waited as long as possible to see a baby that actually looked like a BABY on ultrasound! I am glad I did, too. I've had complete confidence in this pregnancy after the ultrasound, unlike how I felt when I went in really early and just saw a blob with a heartbeat.

I hope so as I have a scan tomorrow at 6 plus 2!.i have had 4 early losses,hence the anxiety,but I do have children already,with them I saw the heartbeat at 6 plus 3 onwards.just having a scan tomorrow as this is the latest I can get before we fly to Florida on Tuesday morning,fingers crossed all is well

Saw and heard our sons at 6w4d. It was a transvag US

Hi & congratulations April mommies!

I'm finally here after TTC, assisted conception & then IVF boards!
Had 1st ultrasound today & had a heartbeat at 6.4 weeks.
A little nervous that (ok very nervous & cried half the day) that the CRL was 5.5mm.
But now from what I read that seems ok. My Dr said normal but the tech thought it was small.
Never listening to the tech again!

Do you all know your CRL #'s?

Thank you for letting me into your happy little thread!

I'm debating whether to book mine for 6+4 or 7+1 lol I just want to see that heartbeat to know that everything is ok . I've been having some serious anxiety this time around I don't want anything else to make me stress out . I saw my youngest's heartbeat at 7+3 but he always measured 4 days ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->