Anyone seen this before? Weird!!!

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
So today I took a clear blue early detection pink dye test. An “evap” or “indent” line appeared within 5 min. Didn’t look like much color and I’m only 8-10 DPO (I don’t temp, I’m basing that on body symptoms and OPKs). I took a reg early result blue dye one, and it was negative in the 5 min mark. Well, I went and grabbed the blue dye one again a few hours later and looked at it, and it has a steak of blue at the top??? Why would that show up at all…I understand if an evap line was there after hours it would be expected as urine dried, but would straight BLUE dye be there after hours?? So weird!!

Here is the p
So today I took a clear blue early detection pink dye test. An “evap” or “indent” line appeared within 5 min. Didn’t look like much color and I’m only 8-10 DPO (I don’t temp, I’m basing that on body symptoms and OPKs). I took a reg early result blue dye one, and it was negative in the 5 min mark. Well, I went and grabbed the blue dye one again a few hours later and looked at it, and it has a steak of blue at the top??? Why would that show up at all…I understand if an evap line was there after hours it would be expected as urine dried, but would straight BLUE dye be there after hours?? So weird!!
Heres the pic, I forgot to load it!!!

IMG_5734.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->