anyone starting 1st round of Clomid?

missangie

Mama of TWO!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Im starting provera today for 5 days to induce a period and then will begin taking 50mg of Clomid on days 5-9. Anyone else starting their first round of clomid and wanna chat about the process and root each other on for :bfp: in July!

meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! lol very soon! good luck! hopefully I won't be too far behind you, starting provera wed 29th x

yay! are you as excited as I am?

So you have PCOS I see from your sig. how long have you been trying for, does anyone (friends/family) know you are trying?

are you going to be starting with 50mg? What days are you taking it?

Yes, excited but nervous aswell, just really really hoping it works! We have been ttc#1 since Sep 2010, how long have you been ttc?

Starting with 50mg days 2-6, how about you?

and no, nobody knows just me, my husband (obviously lol) and my Mum, what about you?

Oh just seen in your sig you have been ttc since April 2010, do you have PCOS or anything? I also am hypothyroid but hoping to get that under control soon x

50mg days 5-9...

Pretty much most everyone close to us knows, it started off a secret but then I told one person and he told one person and then as I was going to the dr quite often I started to tell more people. Its actually been a relief having people know and supporting us and checking in on how we are doing. Although most everyone doesnt truly understand and some have said some insensitive things at times... I dont know, overall I am glad our family and close friends know.

No, I dont have PCOS. All tests have came back normal, I just dont ovulate like I should. once or twice this past year. Before BC I was very regular...

Hi, could I buddy up too even though I'm on my second clomid cycle?

I would love some clomid buddies.

I'm currently cd13 and have follie tracking scan tomorrow to see if I'm going to ov x

Hi Carhar, of course you can!

I am also chatting to some girls on another clomid thread, yous should pop along and join in,

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...id-please-join-ask-questions-get-answers.html

yes do, its a good place for us all to be together whilst going through this, good luck for your scan tomorrow x

Hi Carhar! Im jealous that you are getting scans, hoping it goes well! let us know :)

Hi,

Just got back from the scan and not good news. My largest is only 9mm so half the size it should be to ov. I'm going back Wednesday to see if it has grown.

I hope you're both okay? x

awk sorry to hear that carhar, but hopefully it will grow, good luck for wednesday x

ah I hope Wednesday brings good news Carhar!

I have one more day of provera (only took 5 days of it this time) and I already have slight cramping. Im hoping that means my period will come soon so I can start clomid!

I took norethisterone to bring on my af for my hsg and it took about 4 days from the last pill. I don't know about provera tho. Sounds promising x

good luck for tomorrow carhar x

missangie I am starting my provera tomorrow, cant wait! x

Lily, I cant remember, are you taking 5, 7 or 10 days of provera?

Carhar, in the past it has taken 13 days, 2 days and 7 days from my last pill. Im REALLY hoping it happens soon so I can start the clomid ASAP!

Do you ladies, or are you ladies, going to count any spotting as day 1? Or do you wait for full flow? I had read on here that most everyone waits till full flow but I asked my Dr specifically and he told me just to count any day I see any sort of blood as day 1. I usually have one or two days where its only light spotting when I wipe or a drop or two when I urinate and its usually more dark brown then red. (sorry this is probably TMI but Im really not sure what to count as day 1!!!)

Day 1 should be when you see red blood. From what I've been told it should be a bit more than a wipe, but others say a wipe, as long as it's red blood. If it's in the evening I tend to call the next day cd1.

It's never tmi, when you're ttc, lol x

Hi Hun, I am on a 7 day course, cant wait to finally get to start clomid aswell! My consultant told me usually it is full flow = CD1

BUT I have to ignore this in this instance - after scanning me and putting me on provera as af wasnt coming on her own, he said I am not due much of an AF so I have to count the first day of anything period related as CD1.........whether it be when I wipe, spotting etc

Hi, clomid didn't work this cycle :(

I cannot do anything until 14 July when my fs' secretary is back from annual leave. Urgh, so frustrating x

awk hun, so sorry to hear that, big hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->