Anyone still breastfeeding?

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
I'm unexpectedly pregnant and I'm bfing my 6 month old. Never done both at the same time. Anyone else?

Not the same really, as he wasn't feeding as much, but I was still breastfeeding my son when I got pregnant with my daughter. I tolerated it until I was about 12 weeks pregnant and had to stop, it hurt and I had a really bad nursing aversion. I know lots of ladies who do just fine though and then tandem feed both babies.

Are you shocked!? Congratulations!

Not the same really, as he wasn't feeding as much, but I was still breastfeeding my son when I got pregnant with my daughter. I tolerated it until I was about 12 weeks pregnant and had to stop, it hurt and I had a really bad nursing aversion. I know lots of ladies who do just fine though and then tandem feed both babies.

Are you shocked!? Congratulations!

Yes, shocked! I'm going to be 40 in a few months, I'm still exclusively nursing (I've never had my cycles return before a year pp, except this time at 5 mos.) We bd 7 days before O! What the heck were the chances?! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all, lol.

Me, me, me!! I just found out last week I'm pregnant and I'm still BF my almost nine month old. What a shock. My nipples are very sensitive, but I've found making sure he is latched correctly helps a bit.

I'm still breastfeeding my 15 month old. He feeds a lot, doesn't want to stop but my milk supply is rapidly diminishing.

I'm still Breast Feeding my 17 month old - and he just got his first two teeth a couple weeks ago! Ouch.

Although, TBH, I feel like because I'm breastfeeding I avoided a the more severe breast tenderness that early pregnancy normally has. I think my nipples are a little more sore than they should be, but he really only nurses some mornings and in the evenings. I don't think he will be stopping anytime soon, he gets very upset with me anytime I say no!

I would love for him to be done, but I am not going to rush him, not yet at least. We'll see how it goes as I get more pregnant!

Same! 9 weeks and I'm breastfeeding my almost 1 year old daughter still. I didn't expect this to happen @_@

:wave: I'm nursing my 11 month old and seven weeks along... And feeling oh so terrible!

I nursed throughout my last pregnancy, despite both my milk drying up and nursing aversion. It was hard. I thought my DD would give up when the milk ran out but she powered through. When DS was born and milk came back the look of pure delight on her face was hilarious. She, now 3, still nurses 2-3 Times per day and DS, almost 1, nurses all the time. ALL the time, lol. He is a late teether so is just now trying to cut teeth. He finds comfort nursing and has only chewed a little. Now, however and despite not getting a period yet, I think that I might be pregnant. I thought it might be cycles returning but so far, nope. Will definitely be interesting if I am and not sure I can tandem through a pregnancy (my DD has no intention of quitting the go on) so don't know how I'll deal with that situation! If it just hurts, I can deal, but the nursing aversion was beyond difficult and mAkes me anxious to even think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->