anyone still feeling movements really low down??

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
hi ladies, well as said above do any of u still feel movements really low down in the pubic area??? i do feel LO kicking and punching up high also but i still feel alot of movements very low down, im not worried about it or anything just wondered if anyone still gets the same thing in third tri??

i also get ALOT of pressure in the V area its a very heavy feeling and especially after sex its really bad that i have to sit down to relieve the feeling, im going to speak to my MW about the pressure feeling i get all the time as i dont remember having this feeling with my other 2 kids not until they were engaged anyways....xxx

Yep I do and I'm 27 weeks. The highest up I have felt movement is about 1 inch above belly button but movements tend to be most of the time around belly button or 1 inch below and sometimes to the sides. I do still get movements right on knickerline though too.

x

My baby is head down and fully fixed but I sometimes feel stuff right low down. I wonder if she is punching when I feel it so low.
My LO has been head down for a while, first time it was confirmed was at 29 weeks and it's been same every time since xx

Yeah loads. I get kicks and stuff higher up by belly button, but most of movement is down low to be honest and I'm 27 weeks tomorrow...

I'm 38 weeks and still get movement around my knicker line, it's perfectly normal as either their feet/legs are down there or their arms/hands are.

I still don't get any kicks much higher than 3 inches above my belly button other than when she sticks her bottom out. All depends what position they're in but as I say, all normal.

My little wriggler has never kicked up high, all of the movements have been low

I've just recently had some kicks around the belly button area, but most are down low. And I get the same pressure, although not as often as you. My doctor said it's normal but it sure does feel weird!

I get lots of movements down low and a lot of pressure. Like it literally feels like its pushing on my pelvis.

Normally with me it happens when I have a movement up top. It feels like he is just stretching (but failing! lol) So I get a movement both ends. x

I get movement low down as well as quite high up, also the heaviness which I mainly get when I stand up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->