anyone still feeling movements really low down??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Charliemarina, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Charliemarina

Charliemarina expecting #4

hi ladies, well as said above do any of u still feel movements really low down in the pubic area??? i do feel LO kicking and punching up high also but i still feel alot of movements very low down, im not worried about it or anything just wondered if anyone still gets the same thing in third tri??

i also get ALOT of pressure in the V area its a very heavy feeling and especially after sex its really bad that i have to sit down to relieve the feeling, im going to speak to my MW about the pressure feeling i get all the time as i dont remember having this feeling with my other 2 kids not until they were engaged anyways....xxx

2. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

Yep I do and I'm 27 weeks. The highest up I have felt movement is about 1 inch above belly button but movements tend to be most of the time around belly button or 1 inch below and sometimes to the sides. I do still get movements right on knickerline though too.

x

3. mrsjoer

mrsjoer Well-Known Member

My baby is head down and fully fixed but I sometimes feel stuff right low down. I wonder if she is punching when I feel it so low.
    My LO has been head down for a while, first time it was confirmed was at 29 weeks and it's been same every time since xx

4. Minifur

Minifur Well-Known Member

Yeah loads. I get kicks and stuff higher up by belly button, but most of movement is down low to be honest and I'm 27 weeks tomorrow...

5. minkymoo

minkymoo Well-Known Member

I'm 38 weeks and still get movement around my knicker line, it's perfectly normal as either their feet/legs are down there or their arms/hands are.

I still don't get any kicks much higher than 3 inches above my belly button other than when she sticks her bottom out. All depends what position they're in but as I say, all normal.

6. HoolenT

HoolenT Well-Known Member

My little wriggler has never kicked up high, all of the movements have been low

7. R J 1980

R J 1980 Well-Known Member

I've just recently had some kicks around the belly button area, but most are down low. And I get the same pressure, although not as often as you. My doctor said it's normal but it sure does feel weird!

8. rachael872211

rachael872211 I love my little family

I get lots of movements down low and a lot of pressure. Like it literally feels like its pushing on my pelvis.

Normally with me it happens when I have a movement up top. It feels like he is just stretching (but failing! lol) So I get a movement both ends. x

9. Alegria

Alegria Well-Known Member

I get movement low down as well as quite high up, also the heaviness which I mainly get when I stand up