Anyone still hoping for an October baby?? :)

Kitten-B

Mum of 2 gorgeous boys :)
Reaction score
Not due until 17 November but have had in my head since finding out I was pregnant that this baby might be a Halloween one, probably just wishful thinking! Less than 2 days to go!

DS1 has a November birthday (day before baby is due so would love a bit of a gap), DS2 is January and with Christmas in between would love to spread it out a little lol :baby::flower: And the ready made Halloween birthday party theme would be great!

Feeling lots of mild contractions this time for the last week or so, never had that before, sometimes loads over a couple of hours but all coming to nothing. Assume Braxton hicks but they do hurt like early labour.

Come on baby!! Anyone else want to will it along with me? :wacko:

Me! Im due on tuesday but have always thought he'd arrive on halloween for some reason. I too have been having lots of niggles... Cramping with lower back ache over past few nights and lots of trips to the loo lol. Im starting to think that he'll be late now though as these symptoms dont seem to be leading up to anything! Also my first was born at 39+2 so this one is already later lol xx

I'm due on Halloween and really want this baby out now. Horrendous pelvic pain since 32 weeks.

eat your pineapple slices, do your squats, and get those hubbies helping out!

Meeeee! Being induced tomorrow (assuming there's a bed available) so hopefully baby will be born before midnight. 1st induction took 48 hrs though so not overly hopeful!

Good luck to all, hopefully at least one if us will get lucky! Currently having another set of mild contractions but as the last ones amounted to nothing can't read much into it :(

Your chances look good WW1 - a close friend of mine was induced both times, the first took ages, the second took like 2 hours so fingers crossed!

I had curry for lunch! I don't think it will happen, but I can always hope.

Your chances look good WW1 - a close friend of mine was induced both times, the first took ages, the second took like 2 hours so fingers crossed!

I hope I have a similar story. Fingers definitely crossed!

Me due date today and I am so done my body aches :(

Can't see it happening for me either, I'm due 16th first baby was two weeks late. Feel like this one won't be that late but doesn't feel like today.

Noooope, pretty sure it's not happening today. I'm going to have curry for lunch again, but I'm just not feeling it.

Nor me, had the odd braxton hicks but thats about it so far lol

Due date today and I don't think it is going to happen now :(

I got my October baby! Daniel May was born on 31.10.15 at 8.36pm via EMCS in the end. Totally in love! Good luck to all you who are waiting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->