Anyone still not fully decided on a name?

Amsan

Reaction score
I'm having SUCH a hard time with this!!! I've only found ONE name that I really like. I feel so bad referring to him as "the baby" but its so weird to me to call him by the name I'm even considering.

I keep searching for other names but nothing strikes me as "THATS IT!!"

Ugh. Anyone else?

We can't agreee at all. My other two we knew it was their names really early, this one is "the baby" too lol. Im pretty sure I will be packing a names list in my hospital bag :haha:

Nope us neither - we have a short list, and I have a favourite that hubby's not totally onboard with.....think well end up seeing what he looks like when he's here!

I guess luckily it's just me so I don't have to argue with someone else about a name, which I should be a little thankful for :haha:

I have a strange feeling he won't have a name until I see him either! I just can't PICTURE myself calling him anything?!
I'm pretty sure Dean will be his middle name regardless. Or Mitchell.

I like Lucas Dean.
I also like the names Isaiah and Isaac.
(I like biblical names)

Annnnd that's about it. ](*,)

Our little lady has No name either. I feel sad about this as my other 3 children had names well before now. I just don't like anything enough to have as her name :( xxxx

I had/am having a hard time with this as well. With my first child my husband and I could not agree on any names at all. It was not until a day before he was born that we randomly found one we both liked. We chose Asher as our son's name!
This time around it is almost opposite we are having a girl and have to many names to choose from and can't figure out what one we like the best. We were down to Olivia and Hannah but as of a couple of weeks ago my husband found some other names and now we are down to Quinn and Riley. We just can't decide. We have about 10 days to go. Good luck with the names. It is a hard choice. Your child has to grow up with this name and there are a lot of factors to go through before deciding.
I have heard a lot of people don't decided until they see/meet their child!
Do you have a short list at all?

We've got 2.5 weeks till due date and haven't even got a shortlist! I find boys names extra hard.

We're struggling too. DH has a list of boys' names and a list of girls' names on his phone. When I am least expecting it (e.g. watching TV or having a nice relaxing bath), he shouts out the list and I tell him my favourite on gut reaction. I have jumped out my skin several times but it is helping to narrow it down :).

I had/am having a hard time with this as well. With my first child my husband and I could not agree on any names at all. It was not until a day before he was born that we randomly found one we both liked. We chose Asher as our son's name!
This time around it is almost opposite we are having a girl and have to many names to choose from and can't figure out what one we like the best. We were down to Olivia and Hannah but as of a couple of weeks ago my husband found some other names and now we are down to Quinn and Riley. We just can't decide. We have about 10 days to go. Good luck with the names. It is a hard choice. Your child has to grow up with this name and there are a lot of factors to go through before deciding.
I have heard a lot of people don't decided until they see/meet their child!
Do you have a short list at all?

Awww I think riley Quinn sounds adorable!!!

We have a short list of boys names but nothing really for girls yet. I want to have a shortlist of each since we're :yellow: and then decide once we see what flavour we've got. Must get a move on looking at girls names!

Right after the 20 week scan, we hesitantly decided on a name, but I warned OH I wasn't completely sold... Now that I have about 5 weeks to go, we've started going through names again and none of them sound like THE name. I thought for sure we'd have an "a-ha!" moment, but nope. None of them sound like our daughter's name, if that makes sense. Probably because we thought we were for sure having a boy and already had his first & middle name picked out since we found out I was pregnant.

Oh well. We'll probably decide after birth. :flower:

I guess luckily it's just me so I don't have to argue with someone else about a name, which I should be a little thankful for :haha:

I have a strange feeling he won't have a name until I see him either! I just can't PICTURE myself calling him anything?!
I'm pretty sure Dean will be his middle name regardless. Or Mitchell.

I like Lucas Dean.
I also like the names Isaiah and Isaac.
(I like biblical names)

Annnnd that's about it. ](*,)

I love Isaiah and Isaac too.

Even though I have mostly decided on Asher( which is the 8th son of Jacob) I still feel weird calling him that. I guess it's because I want to have the option of changing it once I see him. I also like Josiah and Israel for middle names. Can't choose between them.

I also like Jakob but my best friend just went through a nasty divorce and his name is Jake. So that name is out the window :(

I don't think there is anything wrong with waiting until you see him to name him. Once you do you will prob know the perfect name.

I hope ill just KNOW when I see him. If not, then Lucas it is lol

If LO is a girl... we're decided
if LO is a boy... not so much. We have a couple names that we really like, but it'll be a decision that is made after LO is born... DH doesn't want to put too much in to it right now because he think's it's a girl

Lucas Xavier was 100% the name for the longest time and then we decided we wanted a B name for a boy... so probably Brady (middle name TBD)...

Oh I have my heart set on a girls name too which is why I think its so hard picking a boys name because I expected to be as crazy about his name as I am the girls name.

Yep that's how it is with us too... when we were pregnant with DS we had already decided on a boy name / girl name (boy name was easy - my son is the 5th Robert) so the girl name has been picked for years...

Same here.. I have a short list- but it changes every day.. I don't know what I'm going to do!

We are team yellow too, we have to pick a boys and a girls name...neither of which are decided! we're so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->