Anyone struggling today with "symptoms"? (11dpo)

celticmum

Reaction score
Anyone else really struggling today with *symptoms*?

I think I'm 11dpo (tracking via app) and while I've had some aches and niggles amd tiredness so far; today I woke up with what feels like the most extreme PMT I've ever felt - hugely irritable, major mood swings, skin on stomach itching, oily face skin and pulling sensation and cramps in stomach.
Feel like I'm going to cry whenever anyone speaks to me.
I'm not going to test until the weekend but if this isn't a pregnancy - think it might be time to ask the doctor for some chill pills!

Funny you should post this! We're NTNP, actually used the pull-out method but you never really know. Checked my app and OV test strip and apparently I was ovulating the day we DTD. I'm 9 days PO/DTD. Been having waves of nausea, my BF smelled like coconut the other day?? (was called crazy for that one lmao), definite aversion to poultry :sick: today I'm a little dizzy, vvvvs cramping. Not sure if this is the worst PMS or what is going on, but me thinks a trip to the doc is warranted based on all this craziness!

A little surprise would be welcomed, just not planned. oy.

GL to you!

Thank you lovely!
I ate a huge meal at lunch which seemed to settle the rages - but never experienced PMT this extreme in my life.
Wish it was the weekend so I could just know either way!
Good luck to you too - keep us updated!

Thank you lovely!
I ate a huge meal at lunch which seemed to settle the rages - but never experienced PMT this extreme in my life.
Wish it was the weekend so I could just know either way!
Good luck to you too - keep us updated!

I agree. I'm due for AF on 7/26. Really hoping she doesn't show. Kinda getting excited at the thought lol

Will test tomorrow...and Sat... Lol keep us posted!! :)

Accidentally posted in the wrong thread! No idea how that happened other than I’m still half asleep! Sorry!

Best of luck with the test today though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->