Anyone Sucessful with PreSeed??

codiontour

One DD and 40+5w/DS:)
Reaction score
i just used preseed for the first time and would love to know if any of you used it on the cycle that you got a BFP?!?!

The 1st cycle we used Pressed we got our BFP!!!!!!!
I swear by Preseed!!!!! It may have been just a coincidence that we conceived that cycle but I like to "blame" it on Pressed. We only used like 2 tubes. I have a bunch left over....

The 1st cycle we used Pressed we got our BFP!!!!!!!
I swear by Preseed!!!!! It may have been just a coincidence that we conceived that cycle but I like to "blame" it on Pressed. We only used like 2 tubes. I have a bunch left over....

Great! Thats what I wanna hear!

Congrats :crib:

Hi There

excuse my ignorance, but what is preseed? and what is it meant to do?

My friend said she got pregnant on the first cycle of using preseed too. I'm currently using it with cbfm. Goodluck!

Myself and DH were TTC for over a year and a half - we then tried Pre-seed for the first time and fell pregnant that month!

It's definitely worth the shot.

we have bought some this month too.
so will let you know!!

Sounds like this pre seed is good stuff. Is it easy to get hold of?

xx

Cool, thanks for this. Let us know if you get a BFP with it! :hugs:

Cool, thanks for this. Let us know if you get a BFP with it! :hugs:

if i get a BFP i will name my baby PreSeed... :rofl:

ok, maybe not, but i will let you know... and everyone else i see that day *ahem* month.... ; )

i have some on the way but have heard ebay is the best place 2get xx

also on here is quite good price https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/Pre-Seed.html

Excuse my ignorance, but hubby and I have never used any sort of lubes - we haven't had to. But given that we are TTC is it worth giving it a shot next month? Is it easy to apply or does it completely destroy the 'mood'? Hubby and I already feel that sometimes we are just 'going through the motions' rather than enjoying it for its own sake. (Sorry if that's too much info lol) :blush:

Excuse my ignorance, but hubby and I have never used any sort of lubes - we haven't had to. But given that we are TTC is it worth giving it a shot next month? Is it easy to apply or does it completely destroy the 'mood'? Hubby and I already feel that sometimes we are just 'going through the motions' rather than enjoying it for its own sake. (Sorry if that's too much info lol) :blush:

from all the things ive read online, it is the best.... google this "preseed bandwagon" and read the threads on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->