Anyone Sucessful with PreSeed??

Excuse my ignorance, but hubby and I have never used any sort of lubes - we haven't had to. But given that we are TTC is it worth giving it a shot next month? Is it easy to apply or does it completely destroy the 'mood'? Hubby and I already feel that sometimes we are just 'going through the motions' rather than enjoying it for its own sake. (Sorry if that's too much info lol) :blush:

It is really easy to apply, so I don't think it ruins the mood at all. It's very comfortable to use, and doesn't get sticky after a while like some other lubes can. You insert it into the woman, so the man doesn't really have anything to do with it. And it can be inserted up to 15 mins before BD, so you can get it done, and then get on with enjoying foreplay, so you're not fumbling around for the lube bottle in the heat of the moment :rofl:

Condie & NeyNey, thanks very much for your replies. I think I'll definately give it a try. I'm actually thinking that if I buy it now in time for next cycle, Sod's Law says I won't need it..... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->