anyone suffer wth kidney stones?

rachael22

Reaction score
if so please share your experiences as i think ive got one and feel as though i keep having infections ive been to the doctors twice and antibiotics :nope:

yeah,when i was about few weeks pregnant,it was terrible but the doctor refused to give me any antibiotics cos of my condition,just told me to drink lots of water,which i did and got rid of it that way.

yeah,when i was about few weeks pregnant,it was terrible but the doctor refused to give me any antibiotics cos of my condition,just told me to drink lots of water,which i did and got rid of it that way.

did u get buttock pain with your kidney stone, ive been like this for 2 months now. i feel pain from my kidney area down the narriow tube that comes from it,lower belly cramping,this is not constant with me it comes and goes.my right hip aches i also get pain extending down my leg :-S im so fed up ive been to the doctors had antibiotics twice and now i feel i have another infection! can stones cause infections?

what was your symptoms? Xx

you would know if you had a kidney stone my oh was in so much pain he couldnt talk walk sit up he was constantly sick he was on morphine and other strong meds. he never had kidney infections. if you think you have one you need to ask for a scan

I've had kidney problems ever since i was 8 years old and trust me you will know when you have a kidney stone. LOTS OF BLOOD is associated with it and you will be in the floor screaming and crying- i promise.

You could have crystals.. their pretty bad but not as bad as stones and their more common with females.. and the pain is enough to really get you to bend over while going to bathroom and maybe cry a little and does have some blood in it.

IF you only have pain and a little blood its probably just a kidney infection..also if you try to touch where your kidneys are it will be sensitive and hurt. Sometimes this is associated with a fever.

if you dont have blood but its painful just a bladder infection.. but it can have small amounts of blood..

I've all of them.. only had the stones once but i really really reallyy will never forget that feeling.

Drink lots of water.. and cranberry juice!

I've had kidney problems ever since i was 8 years old and trust me you will know when you have a kidney stone. LOTS OF BLOOD is associated with it and you will be in the floor screaming and crying- i promise.

You could have crystals.. their pretty bad but not as bad as stones and their more common with females.. and the pain is enough to really get you to bend over while going to bathroom and maybe cry a little and does have some blood in it.

IF you only have pain and a little blood its probably just a kidney infection..also if you try to touch where your kidneys are it will be sensitive and hurt. Sometimes this is associated with a fever.

if you dont have blood but its painful just a bladder infection.. but it can have small amounts of blood..

I've all of them.. only had the stones once but i really really reallyy will never forget that feeling.

Drink lots of water.. and cranberry juice!

i went to the doctor because i was having pain 2 weeks prior to this i also seen blood in my urine after going to the loo it was a dark redy colour, he done a dipstick test and it was postive for blood and white cells so he put me on antibiotics then i went back as i was still getting pain and there was no blood just white cells so he sent the urine smple off which come back "nothing more to detect" can a 24hour urine test pick up stones etc? as i have fely a sharp cramping pain down the side near my hip and cramping in my groin and leg! thanks :) im still getting the right sided kidney pain now on and off but hate going to the doctors as i feel im there all the time X

Well the blood and white cells is what is known as a bladder infection... Um i'm not sure if the 24 hour test could detect stones but it does detect crystals.. i had to go get a ultrasound for my kidneys and bladder to see the stone. And yeah it does feel like your there all the time but you really don't wanna long it out because it only gets worse and worse(as you probably noticed..) My problem was i KNEW i had a bladder infection but i was hold it off so long and then get a kidney infection from it. And it sucks beside you know how antibiotics give us yeast infections so it feels like you never get a break! Are you finishing all your medicine and its possible he might have to prescribe you something a little stronger/longer in days. They would prescribe me medicine for 10 days. And be sure to finish it even if you do feel like its gone after the 4-5th day because bacteria could be there still and it will just regrow.. happened me a lot as a kid because i didn't like taking medicine...

Well the blood and white cells is what is known as a bladder infection... Um i'm not sure if the 24 hour test could detect stones but it does detect crystals.. i had to go get a ultrasound for my kidneys and bladder to see the stone. And yeah it does feel like your there all the time but you really don't wanna long it out because it only gets worse and worse(as you probably noticed..) My problem was i KNEW i had a bladder infection but i was hold it off so long and then get a kidney infection from it. And it sucks beside you know how antibiotics give us yeast infections so it feels like you never get a break! Are you finishing all your medicine and its possible he might have to prescribe you something a little stronger/longer in days. They would prescribe me medicine for 10 days. And be sure to finish it even if you do feel like its gone after the 4-5th day because bacteria could be there still and it will just regrow.. happened me a lot as a kid because i didn't like taking medicine...

it did feel like kidney pain with the infection not bladder because it didnt sting when weeing lol. also the second time he sent my sample of it came back fine so no more antibiotic! who knows :shrug: i might go back c how it is. thankyou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->