Anyone suspect partner of faking it!

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Lol more unusual for the guys side I bet but, since I had the mirena coil out my sex drive has come back with a passion! Poor dh thinks he had died and gone to heaven, and now just died! Because of our lack of passion beforehand and sudden rush of passion over the last week and a half, I think my husband may actually have faked it last night!
It went on for too long and I was tired and getting bored (lol) I like my quicky before sleep not an hour long session! Not used to it
-
Anyway, he made all the right moves and all the right noises at all the right times, didn't suspect a thing actually! Naughty dh!! Lmao

Today I got up and went to clean out my mooncup and it was empty not even a microscopic droplet of :spermy:
That can't be right can it!?

We haven't even been going for it every night :wacko:

Anyone? No??

Must be just me then , aren't I the special one :blush::haha:

Hi, for the longest while I had suspected my Dh of "faking it" mostly because I had in my mind that he wasn't ready for a child, however, come to find out (upon numerous trials) that he was simply *umming too often...... LOL. My advice is to ind out/ realize how often your Dh ....masturbates.... I suppose it's a problem with men who masturbate too often.. because while an orgasm can feel like an orgasm if a man (or woman for that matter) has them too often no sperm (etc.) will be released.....

Haha!

That was in the back of my mind the cheeky beep!

Will slap his bum if he is haha well he's had it now I don't want him to come near after last night !

Found out through self diagnosis from tinternet he wasn't faking it, it's call dry orgasm retrograde ejaculation, where the sperm travel to the bladder rather than out the penis

Also, if you are BDing a lot then it may take him longer to orgasm than if you aren't BDing much. He just isn't as sensitive to touch.

I think if you are doing it a lot very little can come out! But yea, I'm sure men fake it sometimes too ha ha!

Lol I don't :sex: that often in fact hardly at all when had the mirena, lost my labido didn't want anything hardly ever , bless him, but that said I know what men are like with there hands if you know what I mean so who knows?! Maybe he is!

Rofl, I suspect DH faked it many years ago. But as of late, if it isn't happening, he'll usually just tell me so we both don't get sore. =) We cuddle afterward anyway so it doesn't make much of a difference when it comes to intimacy.

Today I got up and went to clean out my mooncup and it was empty not even a microscopic droplet of :spermy:
That can't be right can it!?

[/QUOTE]

Moon cup?!?! Tell me more!!!! :)

https://www.mooncup.co.uk

There's a brief outline about it, but it also catches everything else if you use it throughout the month, easier to see cm, :spermy: and any spotting needed to see throughout for ttc (some women wear after sex to keep the :spermy: high up in place? )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->