Anyone taken soy cd1-5?- UPDATED Temp spike !

Missbx

Reaction score
Hello I had soy cd1-5 and I'm now cd17& still no ovulation :nope:

For those that done soy cd1-5 what cd did you ovulate?? x

I did 3-7 n on cd11 n no positive ovulation tests yet :( x

im thiking so, im either thinking i od on like cd 10 like ff tried to make it, and i just have really low temps after O, or i havent od, the weird thing was i had spotting up cervix on cd 17, then nothing next day, cergix up there very soft moist like, but keeps changing so its weird, all my opks have been light since cd 11 never getting darker
this is also my first month vaginally temping so temps might be just lower, they are around 36.3 ish, ORALLY (they usually are 36.2 ish before O) and after O up to 36.5 and up to 37.6 so i think didnt O as temps are still around 36.3 vaginally

im thiking so, im either thinking i od on like cd 10 like ff tried to make it, and i just have really low temps after O, or i havent od, the weird thing was i had spotting up cervix on cd 17, then nothing next day, cergix up there very soft moist like, but keeps changing so its weird, all my opks have been light since cd 11 never getting darker
this is also my first month vaginally temping so temps might be just lower, they are around 36.3 ish, ORALLY (they usually are 36.2 ish before O) and after O up to 36.5 and up to 37.6 so i think didnt O as temps are still around 36.3 vaginally

Good luck! xx :)

Temp spike!

I kept walking up as I was hot and tried not to move much would that make a difference to a temp going that high? x

lloks like temp spike to me for O maybe

mine hasnt gone up but i have had 2 days of pos opk finally and im cd 22 today, and i took mine from soy 3-7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->