Anyone taking aspirin 75mg?

Hi ladies just been reading through this thread :flower: does asprin have to be prescribed by the doctor? I've read lots on woman taking it after mc, I've has two mc now but would I need to speak to my doctor about this first?

Hi ladies just been reading through this thread :flower: does asprin have to be prescribed by the doctor? I've read lots on woman taking it after mc, I've has two mc now but would I need to speak to my doctor about this first?

I was prescribed clexane injections (blood thinners) for my first pregnancy and also this pregnancy but I wasn't with aspirin that was my choice and it didn't do me any harm if anything it did me good

Iv been prescribed it due to being high risk but if I'm being honest I haven't took it because I'm scared. On the pack it says aspirin 75mg dispersable. But not sure what that means or how to take it. X
Dispersible aspirin has to be dissolved in water. I had a couple of these but I really can't stomach medicine in water so changed to enteric coated aspirin instead (which you can just swallow).

If your doctor has prescribed it then I would certainly take it.

I am taking enteric coated aspirin for over 2 weeks now and it gives me stomach pains. Do you have the same problem? How I can releave this pain?

Iv been prescribed it due to being high risk but if I'm being honest I haven't took it because I'm scared. On the pack it says aspirin 75mg dispersable. But not sure what that means or how to take it. X

Dispersable means you dissolve it in water hon.

I am 5w pregnant and I am taking baby aspirin. I was tested and I don't have a blood disorder. I took it to increase my chances. My dr. tells me to continue till 12 weeks. I am so scared to quit it. Maybe I have something that is misdiagnosed. I do have a high cholesterol. That may thicken my blood and during pregnancy could put me or the baby in danger. Shoul I worry?

Iv been changed to normal tablets that i just swallow. I havent noticed any stomach pain but i believe it to cause stomachproblems. I.e pains xx

I talked to the girls who had IVF. Many of them were unexplained. They took aspirin and got BFP.
They think it's circulation problem. Symptoms: cold hands and feet, pale and blue rings under the eyes, blood pressure on the lower side. BINGO!!!!! I have all those symptoms including high resting heart rate 80-90bpm. My iron and thryroid levels are always great. High cholesterol runs in my family. I have a problem too, manage with a diet.
I think aspirin is a life maker. Maybe we would be preggo months ago if we took it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->