Anyone taking magnesium supplements?

Mrsmitch80

Reaction score
Just been looking into morning sickness remedies (no doubt I'll be on cyclizine soon) and read about the importance of magnesium and how it can help.

It can help settle the stomach and relieve muscle issues, pregnancy always gives me restless legs.

I know I'm not getting enough dietary magnesium at the moment as I'm living off toast due to my nausea and checking my prenatal vitamin I was quite shocked that it only has 20% RDA of magnesium :(

I was just wondering if anyone has a supplement or has heard of this?

Xx

I've taken magnesium for the past year and still taking it now. I'm not sure that if helps with my nausea, although if I think about it I take it before bed and then the nausea goes away during the night and I wake up feeling good, then it creeps back in...so maybe related? Hmmm.
I have restless legs pregnant or not so it's a lifesaver for me. And my dr said it was fine. She told me to follow directions on the bottle and that it's ok if my prenatal had some too.
Maybe I'll take one now and see if it wards off the afternoon nausea...

I'm not pregnant yet, TTC right now, but I just started taking magnesium supplements too! They have helped a lot with my anxiety. Also, since I am breastfeeding, I need as much (or even slightly more?) than a pregnant woman would.

I think they can even help with constipation, if any of you guys suffer from that....;)

I was also going to say that they worked WONDERS on my anxiety!!

Thanks ladies, I've ordered some so will start taking it tomorrow :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->