anyone taking or will take, or has taken the 17p shots?

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
i had to take these my last pg but was unable to take them everyweek do to being snowed in. it brought me to 33 weeks which is 1 more week than the pg before. but i think if i(which i will)take the shots every week starting at 16 week until 36th week i can make it full term this time. has anyone had preterm delviveries and taken the shot after and made it fullterm?

I am a mother of 5 kids soon to be 6. my last 3 were before 34 weeks.

I went to a pre-conception visit at my high risk OB yesterday. Due to my pervious pregnancies I will be going on the shots at 17 weeks. My doctor doubts I'll make it to 34 weeks with the shots but that will at least get my 2 weeks further than I've been before.

if my may ask, what happen to your baby that was 32w2d? i had a baby at 32 weeks. its just so scary and sad. If you go and look on the march of dimes website, there are tons of girls who had earlier births than i(like -28weeks) and then started the shots the next pg and made it full term.(i just found it) It sound real promising.

My 1st pregnancy I delivered at 28w3d. I had about every complication in the book. She lived for 4 months in the NICU before passing away. She had a heart defect. My 2nd at 32 weeks was stillborn.

I am so sorry for your losses. it must have been so hard. i am hoping the shots keep your little babe in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->