Anyone Taking Xenical?

Well as i was on these tablets before (6 Years ago) i went to my doctor and just said i needed help because we was trying for a baby for 18 months but nothing happened. I had to go to the hospital for a small op and the surgen their laid it all on the table of the risks i was at as well as a baby me being over weight, so i took it upon my self to stop trying and loose as much as i can in 6 months, the doc didnt even check my weight or anything (as i'm about 25 stone) and she could see. But yes they do check all that when you go to the doc, if they dont give Xenical they can give you other diet pills instead.xxx

OoOooOO can I join?? I started taking these yesterday!! ...apart from wind :blush: I've not had many side effects :shrug:

ive been for me 'weight check' today... lost another 10lbs within the past month.. nearly at 5 stone now.. 4 to go, Dr could really notice a change today in my appearance and to be honest i can myself.. ill have to find a before/after pic (",) xx

Jenny you look amazing!! I went to my dietition appointment last week but they couldnt weigh me :(.. (Im in a wheelchair you see) Im now on my 2nd month, and i just want to know now how much i weigh then next time i'll start to know how much i have lost.. But here are my pictures so far, please excuse the mess of me!! lol

Before... 18th July (1st Pic)
Me 18th July 2011.jpg

So far... 10th August (2nd Pic)
Me 10th August (4 weeks 2 days).jpg

Sorry i look such a mess!!!!

xxx

:happydance: Chello - you can see theres a difference!! The t-shirt looks looser on you in the 2nd photo Well Done :thumbup:

Am I taking these tablets right? I dont have half the bad side effects mentioned - maybe some bad wind :blush::haha: I take one with every meal :shrug: I eat low fat (but I been eating huge meals)

Thanks ladies! I feel so much better in myself as well.. Biscuitbaby, yes your taking them the right way, maybe your not eating enough fat? I have wind but no more than normal lol, i used eat from a big plate now i eat from a sandwich plate, i measure everything out too, although it can be pain. I have chocolate on a saturday but 3-4 square and it has to be dark or the bad effects will happen. But i have been the other way so i had to up my fat intake i know now that if i go over 30g a day then i'll pay for it!!! You have be harsh on yourself but its all worth it. How long have you been on Xenical? xxx

only the last week!

I put a lot on having my boys and I got 5st to lose! :wacko::nope: Being 5ft nothing - it shows :nope::cry:

But instead of going to the doc I bought them off the net :blush::shrug:

Well you will see the results in another 2-3 weeks! The pictures i put on was after 4 weeks (1 box) of being on Xenical. Just keep drinking loads of water too, its suprising how much fat is in everything! I thought Flora was good for you but its not Olive spread is even though it has more fat per 10g serving but our bodies can get rid of olive oil better than any other spread. My dietition said the best thing to eat is carbs (in moderation). If you get bored of eating the same things maybe we could swap dinner recipies, at the moment im hooked on homemade humous! lol xxx

Hiya ladies. was just seeing how you where all doing with the tablets? For the past week i have had no problems, its like im not on them, does this mean i have my diet plan off to a fine art or does it mean there not working anymore? Im so confused :( help!!! xxx

Hiya ladies. was just seeing how you where all doing with the tablets? For the past week i have had no problems, its like im not on them, does this mean i have my diet plan off to a fine art or does it mean there not working anymore? Im so confused :( help!!! xxx

You only have problems if you break the 5g/100g and 15g/meal rules.

So no side effects doesn't mean they're not working.

If the weight is still coming off, then they are working just fine :thumbup:

If the weight-loss has stalled or slowed, it is just possible you've cut too much fat out of your diet - you need to have *some* fat in your diet for your digestion/metabolism to keep functioning etc.

Thank you FuzzyTB! Thats a great help, I have added alittle more fat to my diet and the past two days have a been a nightmare!! So i'm going to stick as before then i know then if i want just alittle abit of fat i can, plus looking back over my meal plan book i had cut out all my olive/flora spread, so thats probably why.xxx

hiya.. im the same Chello.. if I dont go to bed feeling hungry I feel as though ive ate too much and not stuck to my fat intake.. I think its just the body getting used to it. You can see the difference in your two pics, I find its off putting if I weigh myself and havent lost much so trying not to weigh myself until I go the drs.. im sue back in a week and a half, I lose half a stone on my last weigh in.. think ill only lose half a stone on the next one too.. but im starting the gym the following monday so im hoping the weigh in after that will be closer to a stone. How much are you ladies hoping to lose x

Well done on all your weight losses girls. My mum was given some of these and only took about 3 as he kept forgetting them so gave them to me. To be honest I have been too scared to try them but I am seriously considering it. She gave me a box (mninus the few she did take!) but I am planning on seeing my dr at the beginning of Oct (only time I can go) and hopefully he will provide me with some more.

I really need to get my weight off, it's been dragging me down for far too long now. Plus we are desperate to ttc a baby and we are only waiting for me to get healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->