• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone tested at 10DPO negative and later had a BFP?

mabel281

Reaction score
I tested today at 10 DPO and kind of dissapointed it was negative, I'm having stronger symptoms the last 2 or 3 days. Have you had and BFP after 10DPO? If so how long you waited?

i was weird i had a freakishly early bfp just after ovulation, then they went away and i kept getting negatives, until about 12 dpo i started getting bfp again, they were still really faint tho! you arent out yet :flower:

heres my lines:

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/12-20DPOics.jpg

I got negatives on 9dpo, 10dpo & 11 dpo and then on 12 dpo I got my first faint positive..

I got my first BFP at 11dpo... but honestly, I didn't believe it was true as it was SO SO Faint and wouldn't even show on a picture.... if I'd tested the day before I'm certain I would have thought it was a BFN! I didn't really believe it was true till 13dpo when I confirmed with another brand of test. It def makes a difference.

I would give it another day or two and try again. Maybe find out how much MIU your tests pick up... as the less the better. At 13dpo I tested with First Response EPT (the 6 days earlier kind) and there were two strong lines-- but my other cheapie dip tests were still very very faint pos+.

Best of luck hun! Your certainly NOT out yet ;)

I got my first BFP at 11dpo... but honestly, I didn't believe it was true as it was SO SO Faint and wouldn't even show on a picture.... if I'd tested the day before I'm certain I would have thought it was a BFN! I didn't really believe it was true till 13dpo when I confirmed with another brand of test. It def makes a difference.

I would give it another day or two and try again. Maybe find out how much MIU your tests pick up... as the less the better. At 13dpo I tested with First Response EPT (the 6 days earlier kind) and there were two strong lines-- but my other cheapie dip tests were still very very faint pos+.

Best of luck hun! Your certainly NOT out yet ;)

I tested with a First Response EPT (6 days earlier), and couldn't see even a faint line, I even tried to imagine it, but it wasn't even in my imagination!!!:cry:
Thank you all for your words of encouragment, I'm pretty sure I tested positive with my first son at 10DPO, that's why it worries me this time not having one faint line yet, just trying to remind myself every pregnancy is different.

Every pregnancy IS different hun... you may have implanted a bit later with this one? Ya never know ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!!!

Hey,

I test at 9 and 10DPO and got major negatives... Waited a day and tested at 12DPO and it was a faint positive on a FRER but not a digi. FRERs are more sensitive.

Good luck!!!

Hey,

I test at 9 and 10DPO and got major negatives... Waited a day and tested at 12DPO and it was a faint positive on a FRER but not a digi. FRERs are more sensitive.

Good luck!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm thinking to wait and test again at 12DPO (Saturday), my hubby is going out of town for one week on Saturday, and I would like to give him the surprise before he is gone!

:hi: me! I tested negative at 10dpo and only super faint-am i imagining it-line at 11dpo frer :thumbup: always hope!

With my first son I tested positive 12 DPO and my second son I went to the drs at 10 DPO and it was negative, I tested positive at home at 12 DPO, this time around I got a positive at 9 DPO, it all varies for each pg. Good luck.

I got bfn at 10 and 11dpo, missed my period and tested at 15dpo and got my bfp....I think I implant late as got a late bfp with DS and with my mc too.

I tested on 10 dpo, 11 dpo - decided to wait until 13 dpo.
I have a short 26 day cycle, and my body is like clockwork. I got the FAINTEST (am I making it up, Faint?) the day my period was supposed to show (13 dpo). I don't know how long it would have taken to get a real line - from how faint it was I would guess 15 or 16 dpo! I couldn't event get it to show up on a pic to show the message boards for an opinon!
However, I had an appointment for something else and asked for a blood test ;) So at 13 dpo I got a positive blood test!

I tested last week at the doctor's office and it was negative and then tested again yesterday and got a DARK positive.

With my son I got a BFP at 8DPO, this pregnancy I got BFN's until 11DPO and this time it's triplets!

Yes I tested negative on what to my best guess was 11dpo and then when I tested again on the morning of 13dpo there was BARELYYYYY a line there on the most sensitive test I could find (dollar tree) it was so so faint but enough to make me go and get a blood test. And my beta that day was 20.

I have short luteal phase (9 days), and felt different that month, so tried at 10dpo - negative. I still felt different for a few days, but wasn't brave enough to test until 14 dpo - POSITIVE!!! And the faintest line you can imagine.

I tested at 10 ddpo negative then again at 15dpo and got a faint positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->