Anyone testing 11th Aug???

yeah thats something i will do, i have wanted to for a long time. She is often mentioned but i have just never told him that i would like to openley name her i think more for not wanting him to hurt anymore than he already does. He holds alot of guilt of not being able to "be there" and i made the mistake of throwing it in his face not long after. I lecctured him in a fit of upset and despair that he had no idea what i went through physicaly and told him all the details, i still remember the horror on his face. Its because of that and that its been too painful. I did get counceling for 4mths a year after and it did help to a point he also had seperate sessions which was good but for some reason i still rather not directly talk to him about it even though we face everything together and are so so close. Maybe it has a part to play that he is my rock and always appears strong and protects me and that was the only time i saw him fall apart and didnt know how to get us through and i cant bare to open that back up for him. :hugs: :hugs:

It may not be straight away but i will tell him one day because i know thats the right thing to do i just need to feel a bit stronger first. Thank you for your kind words and it has meant alot being able to share it on here ive never had this kind of outlet before. xx

Wow it is like I am reading my own mind reading your notes... Our husbands are our rocks... when my hubby broke down with me all he could say was i need to be your rock.
He also was nto there when this happened to me either... we thought eveything was going fine I was waiting for surgery that was 5-6 hours away in the emerg section... I sent him home for stuff.... he needed to "do" something for me and I made a list of things I needed... that was when it all happened!!!

I am sooo glad we are not alone and we have this place to come to... my husband actually asked me last night whiel i was typing what i was doing... I just said oh I am on a forum thing... that was it... not sure why i cant tell him I put my heart out on a platter for everyone here .. i dont talk about this site at all to him.. not that I hide it I just dont talk about it.

I also gave my first little angel a name "Chase".. I do nto knwo the gender... my husband does nto know this either. I have never intended to tell anyone this... I have never named my last little angel.. I am not sure why. I guess I am not ready yet... sometimes I feel like since I did nto know the sex and i was not far enough along I should not give the baby a name... I think i will someday... not now though.

ok thanks for reading.. blab blab blab... :)
lol...

Aw the support and sharing of such personal journeys with eachother had really helped i dont know what i would do without all you ladies. It gives me a feeling of not being alone in this and thats a first. Just knowing that there are people who have the same feelings, worries, sadness is a comfort but i do wish none of us had to be here if you know what i mean.

I think it it lovely that you sill named your first angel, thats beautiful and will help. It doesnt matter that you never new the babies sex thae fact is is that you both sill lost your baby and all the hopes and dreams that you have from when you first see those lines on the pee stick. You will also do what you feel right with this loss 2 when you feel ready to. Never feel like you shouldn't or cant say goodbye and deal with your losses in the way thats best for you just because you feel you werent far enough along, always do what makes it a little easier on your heart :hugs: one step at a time eh.

Funny i dont tell my husband about this either or should i say i dont tell him about any discussions i have or anyone elses. He knows that i talk to other mums who have all had losses but i never tell him about it i just think this is for me and my healing and support. We all help each other on here its our own support group if you like as we all as women understand what we all have been and are going through.

mememe I too dont talk to OH about this sight, he knows what it is and knows that I go on here to talk to other angel mummies, but does not have a clue what about!!! haha better off not knowing I just tell him!!!

I am sorry u girls have had such a rough time of it and were treated so badly by the healthcare professionals.

Lets hope this is our month and we get our rainbows to bring home in 8 1/2 months or so xxx

I have been strong and not tested yet, how is everyone els doing?? XXX

Thank you hannah :hugs:

Aw i would so love us all to get our sticky beans this month that would just be fabby:happydance:
Iam getting scared though i have been strong and havent tested yet but as the time draws closer i feel like all iam going to see is a bfn. Iam just so scared that i didnt ov or i did but i didnt catch it and my cycle is just off because of mc and thats why af hasnt showed. Iam not really having symptoms now just slight breast tenderness and broken out skin. Those were bfp symptoms from the last time but iam more thinking my hormones are all over the place and its more my body trying to settle again. I had a couple of days beginning of last week that were cramp and so thought af was arriving any min but nothing since then. I just dont have a clue and i dont want a bfn at testing time to realise that my body is still to even go through its firs cycle as that will be 6wks by then.

Oh jee wiz i can certainly rant on eh haha. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey hun, AF is due the 11th for me so that's when I'm testing! I'm usually a good girl and never test early so I'll help you :haha:

I'm 7 DPO today and not much going on, I feel very tired but that's probably from the humid weather.

Baby dust to you all! :dust:

Hey how you doing, how you feeling now its closer to testing time???? Iam a nervous wreck as you'l see from my other post. Iam not feeling too positive for this month for some reason, prob because lack of symptoms :dohh::dohh:

Hey hun, AF is due the 11th for me so that's when I'm testing! I'm usually a good girl and never test early so I'll help you :haha:

I'm 7 DPO today and not much going on, I feel very tired but that's probably from the humid weather.

Baby dust to you all! :dust:

Hey how you doing, how you feeling now its closer to testing time???? Iam a nervous wreck as you'l see from my other post. Iam not feeling too positive for this month for some reason, prob because lack of symptoms :dohh::dohh:

Hi hun! I'm feeling OK, no real symptoms either so I know exactly how you feel! I did have a small amount of brown CM this morning, but could just be AF on her way and my body acting weird after the mc so trying not to get hopes up yet!

How many DPO are you hun? xx

girls dont worry about last of symtoms, as the only times we have been trying and I have thought I was not pregant was the both times I had my bfp's!!! I was late testing around 6 weeks with Els and 5 weeks with Harri because I was convinced AF was on her way!!

I am so nervous about testing this time. I think it is because I have put so much effort in this time (EPO, OPKs etcetc) and if it does not work I really dont know what else to do xxx

Aw i hope its ib and not af for you!!! will be keeping my fingers crossed.

I have no idea how many days past ov iam. Ive not done opk's or temps was trying the more relaxed ntnp but that so hasn't been relaxed as ive no idea what my body has been up to. mc 4/7 heavy bleeding for a 3days then lightly spotted up until 18th. Had lots of ewcm and cramping last week but since then ive no real symptoms. Spots and slight tender boobs could be af signs. :wacko:

Iam hating the waiting but at the same time i just want to know although id hate to test and get a bfn id rather be caught by af xx

I know what u mean about the bfn thing hun, I have been teesting from about 1dpo for the last 3 cycles and gone through god know how many IC htps... I really dont think I can do it to myself this cycle... hence me trying to hold off testing xx

girls dont worry about last of symtoms, as the only times we have been trying and I have thought I was not pregant was the both times I had my bfp's!!! I was late testing around 6 weeks with Els and 5 weeks with Harri because I was convinced AF was on her way!!

I am so nervous about testing this time. I think it is because I have put so much effort in this time (EPO, OPKs etcetc) and if it does not work I really dont know what else to do xxx

aw thats god to know about the symptoms or lack of. I think am stressing because truthfully ive never wanted to see a bfp so much before and iam so scareit would of not getting it although i know theres a god chance i wont as mc was only 4wks ago.

Hannah i have a good feeling for you. I can understand what you mean about doing all this effort i havent all ive done is had sex really loads!!:blush: and not knowing what you would do but the only option would be big breathe and carry on trying. Listen to me eh easier said than done i know, but you wont have to cause iam sure its going to be your month huni xxx

I know what u mean about the bfn thing hun, I have been teesting from about 1dpo for the last 3 cycles and gone through god know how many IC htps... I really dont think I can do it to myself this cycle... hence me trying to hold off testing xx

That must be so hard and emotionaly draining chick. Hopefuly the next test you do will be bfp!!!! you so deserve it :kiss:xx

How are you feeling for sunday??? was thinking about you today when i was buying my daughters bday card. Did your plan of getting a build a bear work?? Im going to one of them 2moro to get another one for her birthday. :hugs:

awww thanks for thinking of me. I hope you DD has a great birthday :cake:

We are going to build a bear tomorrw on the way up to the sands garden. I told Els about it today and she is so excited!!!

I hope u get yout bfp too hun, but dont be dishartened if u dont as it can sometimes take your body a while to re adjust. I really hope it doesnt for you tho hun xxxx

awww thanks for thinking of me. I hope you DD has a great birthday :cake:

We are going to build a bear tomorrw on the way up to the sands garden. I told Els about it today and she is so excited!!!

I hope u get yout bfp too hun, but dont be dishartened if u dont as it can sometimes take your body a while to re adjust. I really hope it doesnt for you tho hun xxxx

Aw she's so excited and sure she'l have a great day thanks.

I will be thinking of you the hole weekend, if you dont mind id like to light a candle for harri on sunday :flower:

Yeah i keep in mind its only been 4weeks since mc. Ive decided to look at if i get af and no bfp then its a fresh start and at least ill have an idea of where iam and be able to track my cycle and if i get my bfp id be one of the luckiest ones for it to have happened so quickly. :hugs:

hey girls...
So guess what!!! I am now ovulating.. guess I will be late testing too... i cant believe it I had what i thought was a +opk on Saturday at cd13/14 which is normal for me and then it dropped off to nothing on the stick..
I made a post in main thread if you want to see but yesterday I was thinking I was majorly symptom spotting then as the day progressed it was worst.. boobs hurting major cm etc... I keep a journal and ws writing about my crazy head making stuff up and then... It came to me i am ovulating!!!!!!!!!!!! i POAS and low and behold it was positive (just shy of it maybe) then this am i did 2 more.. brilliantly positive!!!!! So I am back to square one again.. DPO 1 test day wont be for at least 10-12 more days.Boo... but exciting I caught it!!!!

PS.. so glad others keep thi to themselves too!! it is my veinting place and he knows I come here and can look at the history and read my posts I am sure.. I stay logged on all the time ... but it is my place and my peeps... thanks for being my peeps!!!:)

PS.. so glad others keep thi to themselves too!! it is my veinting place and he knows I come here and can look at the history and read my posts I am sure.. I stay logged on all the time ... but it is my place and my peeps... thanks for being my peeps!!!:)

:hug: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hey girls...
So guess what!!! I am now ovulating.. guess I will be late testing too... i cant believe it I had what i thought was a +opk on Saturday at cd13/14 which is normal for me and then it dropped off to nothing on the stick..
I made a post in main thread if you want to see but yesterday I was thinking I was majorly symptom spotting then as the day progressed it was worst.. boobs hurting major cm etc... I keep a journal and ws writing about my crazy head making stuff up and then... It came to me i am ovulating!!!!!!!!!!!! i POAS and low and behold it was positive (just shy of it maybe) then this am i did 2 more.. brilliantly positive!!!!! So I am back to square one again.. DPO 1 test day wont be for at least 10-12 more days.Boo... but exciting I caught it!!!!

Aw how good that you caught it eh!!!! how exciting i really hope you catch you egg. Happy baby dancing :haha: and loads of baby dust. xxx

hey girls...

Aw how good that you caught it eh!!!! how exciting i really hope you catch you egg. Happy baby dancing :haha: and loads of baby dust. xxx

Thanks.. but now i wont be testing on the 11th... boo... i will anyway :winkwink: but no hopes for a + then.

I wont be testing either, the nasty af turned up today :growlmad: Iam sad that iam not pregnant but glad that at least am having something normal happen again and hopefuly ill get my bfp this cycle xxx

Sorry to hear.... at is a wicked ole bag....:(

booo :sad1: for the witch Nicky. But atleast u can start a new with this new cycles and alteast you body is back in working order iykwim xx

mememe glad u noticed O was late, hope u have caught that eggy.

Well girls I need a slapped wrist have I have already tested yesterday and also today, both :bfn: but plenty of time yet to turn that round as I am only 8/9dpo atm

booo :sad1: for the witch Nicky. But atleast u can start a new with this new cycles and alteast you body is back in working order iykwim xx

mememe glad u noticed O was late, hope u have caught that eggy.

Well girls I need a slapped wrist have I have already tested yesterday and also today, both :bfn: but plenty of time yet to turn that round as I am only 8/9dpo atm

I have tested too already and I dont even know when I o'd for sure.. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->