Anyone testing 11th Aug???

aw ladies am keeping everything crossed for you both, dont be dissapointed yet ladies its still early so you could still get your bfp!!!

Hannah was thinking of you on sunday :hugs::hugs: harri's bear is beautiful:flower: let us know how you get on with anymore testing big hugs xxx

mememe21 dont give up hope hoping you have caught that egg :hugs:

as for me iam just finishing my first af. Lasted 4days and has been rather light and not really painful which was good. Glad to know i can start a fresh now and hopefuly this cycle ill get lucky. xx

:bfp: for me girlies, got a v faint on IC earlier, but a def pos on frer at lunchtime. off out in a sec so will catch up and upload proof tomorrow xxxx

glad af wasnt too bad for you nicky

all my love xxxx

:bfp: for me girlies, got a v faint on IC earlier, but a def pos on frer at lunchtime. off out in a sec so will catch up and upload proof tomorrow xxxx

glad af wasnt too bad for you nicky

all my love xxxx

Yaaaaaaaay! That's awesome, congrats hun! :happydance:

AF got me this morning finally so on to next cycle for me. I'm OK about it quite relieved to get AF and start fresh on a 'normal' cycle iykwim?

Can't wait for test pic! xx

:happydance::happydance::flower::hugs::happydance::happydance: aw hannah that is brilliant!!! so so happy for u. Aw yeah post us a test pic i love seeing them lol.

Aw elhaym sorry it wasnt your month but i totaly understand how you feel about being relieved to have af and feeling like starting from a new cycle. We can be sept testers together! :hugs:

Yup we're on for a May baby this month hun! PMA! PMA! :hugs:

Aww sorry u too are out Elham, but I deff think May babies sounds a good idea :thumbup:

If anyone wants a nose at my tests u can se them here in my journal xxx

Yay, lovely BFPs and always nice to get that digi confirmation! :D

What were your symptoms if any if you don't mind me asking? xx

Symtoms wise I had them all, U know as we all do every cycle :haha: but I just knew there was something different this time. I dont know what, btuwith all three pregnancies I have had I have just known, and not been able to put a finger on why... not much help I know.

But it will be u soon, I am sure xxx

hey girls... I think I mite be back with you testing again for a May baby :( I am bleeding quite heavily and done a IC today and the test line has disapeared :sad2:

Oh hannpin...... noooo.... I will. Be thinking and praying with u.... myself still shadowy lines on hpt and major period like cramping so I think I will be sticking around too....

hey girls... I think I mite be back with you testing again for a May baby :( I am bleeding quite heavily and done a IC today and the test line has disapeared :sad2:

Hannah am so sorry, i cant even put it into words how sad and frustraited iam for you, life is a horrid bitch sometimes that push us to our limits eh. Here any time you need/ want to talk, offload hunny :hugs::hugs: really keeping everything crossed you get a sept bfp and you get your rainbow baby :hugs:

meme a line is good news, and cramping in early pregnancy is a good sign... bean is getting nice and comfy in there :) fx'd its a sticker for you xxxxx

Thanks for your vote of confidence hannpin but I am just waiting on the ole hag to show her evil face again... STARK WHITE tests.... oh well...

more BDing never hurt a couple any.... :) I have a pretty upbeat attitude and It wil be when it will and I think that maybe we are meant to be a familt of 4 and you know what... that is ok too. I love my family but for now I will hold a little piece of hope for my family of 5... not too much jsut the right amount so I dont go insane!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->