Anyone testing around 25-30th April?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex on 15th & 17th and I'm pretty sure I ovulated on 14/15th. I got pregnant fast with my son so I'm hoping the same again.
I've had really messed up periods but in theory should be due around the 24/25th of April but think it will be later than that so will test anywhere from 25th onwards!

Who would like to join the wait 🙈

Me! I am testing on the 29th if AF hasnt arrived by then. Fingers crossed for us both!!

I was hoping to wait to test til the 24th (i would be 10dpo) but im sure i will give in and i will test saturaday the 22nd (8dpo). I want to test now, but im only 5dpo so i know that nothing will show even if i was pregnant.

I'll be testing around then too. I'm breastfeeding and haven't had a period yet so I'll just be testing two weeks from when I may have ovulated (according to my clear blue advanced digital ov. Test). This tww is killing me!

AF is due for me on the 29th but I'm itching to test at 12 DPO :haha:

Af due 29th here too. May test on 26th if I think it'll be positive. If not I'll wait until I'm late.

Yay lots of people to wait with. I tested today at 7dpo and BFN. Haha! I'm going to wait now u till at least 10dpo, ideally 12! But I'm due AF anywhere from 24th - 30th!

I'll be testing on the 25th at 8DPO. Early, I know! But I can't help myself :happydance:

I am due around 30th but not testing until after missed AF.

I haven't got any tests so I cant test or I would :haha: I might have to order some from Amazon now :blush:
I don't think it will be my month, this is my first month TTC #3 and I feel like we DTD too early. My partner works away 2-3 weeks at a time so timing it is hard! :shrug:

Me! AF is due on the 27th, so I'll test that day if I feel like I'm having serious symptoms, but I'd like to wait to see if I'm late by a day first. We'll see. ;)

UniqueBeauty, I also feel like we DTD a bit on the early side. I know we're not completely out, but still, don't think that this is our month!

AF is due between the 24th and the 26th, but I'm going to try to wait until the 28th - our anniversary.

Fingers crossed, ladies.

I decided to get some early tests that will be here Saturday so I'll probably test on Sunday if my temp stays high. I dread checking it in the morning in case of a dip :haha:

Kind of a weird situation.

I'm still breastfeeding and hadn't had pp period. I used the Clearblue Digital Advanced Ovulation Test. I had some negative tests, then flashing, then solid.

According to that I should've ovulated just on Sunday.

So it may be my first period with a short luteal phase? (I google too much)

Or if it's a really light bleed, implantation bleeding? I don't know, one of my favorite time waster games is the game called Make The Symptoms Say I'm Pregnant...

Meanwhile I'm over here trying my darndest to ignore possible symptoms. Alcohol sensitivity, or just an empty stomach? Mommy Brain (which I had hardcore with my first) or just foggy brain? Ugh, won't know for a week unless AF lets me know sooner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->