Anyone testing around 25-30th April?

Can't tell if I can see anything there! Yeah I've been testing daily too!

I see something ��

7-8dpo today... crampy and sore nipples...

I'm out. I guess I'd rather AF show up early than late! And​ it also means​ I get one more month of snuggles with just my one bub!

Ah sorry that your out!!

I kind of wish I was out now just so I have an answer instead of all the teasing. I've had crampiness since yesterday. Boobs not sore etc, so I'm fully expecting AF very soon. Just want it over with now so I can move onto next month, I've lost all faith in this one!

I have gotten the worse backache today it has lasted a few hours now..I normally get back aches 1 or 2 days before AF (lower back) but aunt flow is 9 or 10 days away.. is anyone else getting a lower back ache?

I hadn't a lower back ache a little yesterday but I couldn't tell if it was symptoms or from tennis haha.

I took an EPT and a cheap easy@home test when I got home today. Both were negative within the time frame but now both are positive a few hours later. I know you're not supposed to read them after the time limit though so I guess I'll just wait to test in the morning again!!

I hadn't a lower back ache a little yesterday but I couldn't tell if it was symptoms or from tennis haha.

I took an EPT and a cheap easy@home test when I got home today. Both were negative within the time frame but now both are positive a few hours later. I know you're not supposed to read them after the time limit though so I guess I'll just wait to test in the morning again!!

How many DPO are you?

Well I used FMU for a test today and still BFN!! Very faint line but still convinced it's an evap as jo different to all the other lines I've had over past 2 days. So frustrating!

Zoey I'm sorry to hear that. But if AF hasnt come yet then you're not out yet!!!

I'm 8dpo and got two positives right away this morning with FMU!!!!

Ahhhhhh congratulations!!!

I tested this morning with FMU and got this... I can't work out if it's line or indent...
https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t658/PorgesMummy/tests/C6EC359B-62C1-4858-8A9D-A1D8698B0954_zpsrbx3ks75.jpg

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t658/PorgesMummy/tests/9A87E2ED-DE98-4154-BD62-405B40996FF6_zpsgoelvarw.jpg

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t658/PorgesMummy/tests/A966BE3D-4E8C-42EF-BAB1-B2988A586546_zpslefuxghp.png

I see it in the invert! Not sure if it's a line but just keep testing! Fingers crossed for you!!!!

I see it in the invert! Not sure if it's a line but just keep testing! Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Me too 😊 I'm not sure on colour... but it's mega early even for ICs so it might just be too faint haha 😊

Ladies, does anyone see a line? I'm only 8dpo

Attachments

• 0425170632.jpg
    0425170632.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 12
Here's another

Attachments

• 0425170628~2.jpg
    0425170628~2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
Something is catching my eye �� Good luck!

Well ladies.

I did an FRER today and got a positive. Only faint but clear positive. Did a clearblue and got "Not Pregnant"!

I will be testing again in the morning but strangely I have an ultrasound for an entirely different matter and what better way to confirm a pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->