Anyone testing around 25-30th April?

Hi! I’m 10 DPO, and my AF is due on the 26th, I’ll be testing then.

I have no symptoms but my bbt chart is triphasic, I’ve been having creamy CF (I’m usu. dry before AF) and my cervix is really high since O (usu. very low) but very firm and closed. Maybe I google too much too :)roll:), but all these seem to be pretty frequent early pregnancy signs, aren’t they?

Hi cactus! I don't know about the CM, but the other symptoms do sound promising!

Sorry to hear that, Unique.

Sorry guys I've been inactive for a couple of days. Well I tested today stupidly at 9dpo and I am almost certain I saw a second line, infact there was definitely a second line but whether it was an Evap or a positive I couldn't tell you!! I'm going to test again from tomorrow until AF is due, and I'm going to test every morning.

The problem is I don't actually know when AF is due because I've been having bleeding inbetween periods so I was prescribed Norethisterone to stop it and this resulted in a heavy bleed one I finished them and then another 2-3 day bleed about a week later?!
My AF always used to come between 23rd & 26th. So time will tell!

Good luck ladies :flower:

I'm 11 DPO, temp rise but still having brown CM and negative tests. I saw a very very very faint line but I'm sure it was just an evap :nope: still 6 days until AF is due.

May I join? I think I ovulated last Sunday or Monday, so I'm 6-7dpo today. I'm hoping to wait until Wednesday to test (9-10dpo), as I got positives with my boys at 9dpo. With George I started testing at 6dpo!!! I've had a weird month though, this will be an 8 week cycle and I'm usually 29-31 days! I am breastfeeding but he's almost 2 and I've had 10 cycles since they returned around his first birthday, all of them 29-31 days. This cycle I ovulated on cd 47!!! Not been this long since I was a teenager!

Good luck ladies :flower:

I'm 11 DPO, temp rise but still having brown CM and negative tests. I saw a very very very faint line but I'm sure it was just an evap :nope: still 6 days until AF is due.

Pic of your test?

I can't seem to get my iPhone pic of my test to upload!! Good luck unique I hope in a day or 2 you see a positive.

This is only my first month trying so I need to try and be realistic really!

I can't seem to get my iPhone pic of my test to upload!! Good luck unique I hope in a day or 2 you see a positive.

My first was conceived on the first try...

Hi ladies may I join? my period is due on 28th and i want to test on Wednesday when i am 9 dpo. I always got bfp when i was pg on 9 dpo. Good luck to all. Xx

Thank you, this is my first month TTC #3 :flower:

My first was conceived on my first or second try so I know it's possible, but as I've had bleeding in between periods and missed a period altogether I'm not sure where I am at.

My first was conceived on my first or second try so I know it's possible, but as I've had bleeding in between periods and missed a period altogether I'm not sure where I am at.

I know the frustration. I was on many types of birth control all of which made me bleed 6 months+ on them all and February was my first regular cycle in 2 years :wacko:..

Can I join? I'm currently in the 2 week wait .. I am at 5dpo, looking to test somewhere between April 30 th -may 4th..... I got a positive OPK on the 17th..I BD on the following dates:10,11,13,14,17,18,19, 21 (was kinda try to do SMEP didn't follow it exactly though) this cycle I am trying vitex , premama fertility, geritol complete( up until ovulation, then I switched to prenatals)maca, nettles tea, red raspberry leaf tea, and I ate pineapple core for days 1-5 dpo... for symptoms so far, sore boobs, very hungry ( but is so early theses could be pms) so FX, and good luck and baby dust to everyone

Can I join? I'm currently in the 2 week wait .. I am at 5dpo, looking to test somewhere between April 30 th -may 4th..... I got a positive OPK on the 17th..I BD on the following dates:10,11,13,14,17,18,19, 21 (was kinda try to do SMEP didn't follow it exactly though) this cycle I am trying vitex , premama fertility, geritol complete( up until ovulation, then I switched to prenatals)maca, nettles tea, red raspberry leaf tea, and I ate pineapple core for days 1-5 dpo... for symptoms so far, sore boobs, very hungry ( but is so early theses could be pms) so FX, and good luck and baby dust to everyone

Sorry i didn't mean to post that last one twice, I'm very new to this site ☺️

Welcome!! Sure you can join!!

Well I did a FMU test today at 10dpo and a BFN.

Feeling very "periody" if that makes sen. Very dull ache and yesterday a bit crampy here and there. So I guess all I can do now is wait. I plan on doing another test later with trying to hold my pee for a couple of hours. But I'm starting to feel pretty confident that I've missed this months eggy!

Good luck to the rest of you!!

I'm 7/8dpo and testing Wed! I think I ovulated early after my chemical pregnancy a,few weeks ago. I had cramps yesterday and this morning and my breast are sore so I'm very hopeful!

Zoey I also had bleeding in between periods so it's hard to know when my next one will start.

I was crazy and did a test this morning even though I know it's early. It wasn't negative of course. I inverted it and I think I'm just willing a line to show up because I thought I saw something even though my husband says definitely not 😂

I would say that I will wait a few days to test by who am I kidding. I will test again tomorrow morning!!! Good luck everyone :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_5674.PNG
    IMG_5674.PNG
    82.1 KB · Views: 10
6dpo ovulation today, 9 days until AF is due...symptoms are : sore boobs, very hungry, bloated, tired.... still too early for me to tell if those are pms or not...the two week wait is torture lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->