Anyone testing around April 1st?

Megan105

Reaction score
This is our 6 month TTC #1!! I have been temping and taking vitamins. I feel like this is the first month that my body is back to normal after getting off of BC 6 months ago. I tend to have 31-35 day periods, Glow is predicting my period on April 1st due to my pattern. Will anyone else be testing on or around April 1st? I would like for us to support one another!

Hello! I am on my 2nd month ttc #2. We were ntnp for over a year but that didn't work out. I will be testing on March 31st unless AF shows up. I am temping and using opk.

This is our 6 month TTC #1!! I have been temping and taking vitamins. I feel like this is the first month that my body is back to normal after getting off of BC 6 months ago. I tend to have 31-35 day periods, Glow is predicting my period on April 1st due to my pattern. Will anyone else be testing on or around April 1st? I would like for us to support one another!

This is our 6th cycle trying to conceive number 1 as well and my period just ended and my next period is expected to start on April 1st, so I will be testing then as well. I was never on the pill, so I don’t have the same problem... my cycles are pretty regular at 27-29 days

Hi! I'm on cycle 2 of ttc #2 and I'm CD 7. AF is due between the 1st the the 3rd. I'm going to get a ferning microscope tomorrow and give it a go and hopefully it works for me as I have read it can be hard to get used to.
Good luck this month ladies!!

Hi! I should be testing sometime in the last week of March / April 1 but I'm still waiting for ovulation - I'm on cd 19 already :(

We should all keep each other motivated!! It can be a stressful time, especially if you don't have many people to talk to. For us, we are trying to keep it a surprise (it will hopefully be a #1 grandchild on both sides!).

Hi! I should be testing sometime in the last week of March / April 1 but I'm still waiting for ovulation - I'm on cd 19 already :(

I'm in the same boat! I'm currently on CD 17 and tomorrow will start my fertile days, with CD 22 being my most fertile! Do you normally have long cycles? Or irregular?

Hi, it will be our first month ttc #2! Currently on CD2 so will be due to test 1st week of April. Good luck to all :)

Hi, it will be our first month ttc #2! Currently on CD2 so will be due to test 1st week of April. Good luck to all :)

Good luck NikTik! I hope everyone gets lucky this month. :dust:

It is so frustrating waiting to O and then I'll have the tww to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->