Anyone testing in the next few days? Want to symptom spot with me? :D

As for symptoms, sore boobs still. Could smell DH's breath from the other side of the room :sick: :haha: and a mild headache.

:laugh2: I keep smelling feet. :sick:

Trudie, I read on another thread youre starting to count yourself out. Dont until AF comes! Are you sure of when you Oed?

Lovn.sunshine - thanks hun! Tiredness was my main symptom with my son too

Yea i think the tingly/sensitive boobs got me excited as i haven't had that before (we've been trying since August so only a few cycles but it was a new symptom) and its gone now

But today I've been getting lots of CM, back is aching and still really tired. I just read so much into things every month so trying not to get my hopes up

I got a definite positive OPK and good EWCM and stretchy clear mucas the next day (OPK was positive day after too) so I'm quite sure, but i dont temp or anything so not positive I guess x

You can o up to 48 hours after that positive OPK then it can take 6-12 days to implant. So you're definitely still in ~ plenty of time to get that :bfp: :dance:

Not only can you O a couple of days after an OPK but you can surge and not O until later on. (Youd get a second surge) So it IS possible you Oed later.

You can o up to 48 hours after that positive OPK then it can take 6-12 days to implant. So you're definitely still in ~ plenty of time to get that :bfp: :dance:

oh wow didnt know it was as much as 12 days :happydance:

do you know how long hcg would show on a test after you implant? x

It takes about 2-3 days minimum, more average would be 3-5 days [just think, it takes 48 hours for the number to double. If your number starts at 5 on lets say 10dpo, it would be 10 at 12dpo, 20 at 14dpo. Most tests are 25-50 miu so you would likely see a positive around 14-15dpo!]

wow thats alot later than i thought! thanks girls that's put my mind at ease a bit

I remember with my son i kept getting BFN every day even after my period was due and dont think i got a positive until I was about 3-4 days late

Baby dust to us all!

How are you both getting on? were those lines real BFP's? x

wow thats alot later than i thought! thanks girls that's put my mind at ease a bit

I remember with my son i kept getting BFN every day even after my period was due and dont think i got a positive until I was about 3-4 days late

Baby dust to us all!

That's about average. That's why most doctors would prefer we wait until AF is late to test but when you know there's a chance, and have access to tons of internet cheapie tests, who wants to wait?? :haha:

I think mine are evaps. Although faint.

My boobs are getting more sore but could just be I'm hypersensitive to them right now :haha:

Baby dust to us all!

That's about average. That's why most doctors would prefer we wait until AF is late to test but when you know there's a chance, and have access to tons of internet cheapie tests, who wants to wait?? :haha:
I'm
I think mine are evaps. Although faint.

My boobs are getting more sore but could just be I'm hypersensitive to them right now :haha:

It's soooo hard to wait when I have the eBay cheapies ha

Sore boobs are defo a good sign Hun

When are you going to test again? X

.... I see lines, in person. I just can't capture it on camera :dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_20151030_124601.jpg
    IMG_20151030_124601.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20151030_131826.jpg
    IMG_20151030_131826.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Id like to join in! Im currently 11dpo! Yesterday i woke in the early hours with cramps and was full sure AF was on the way! Later that day when I wiped there was pink water CM (sorry tmi and more to come lol!!) then next bathroom trip a slightly tinted brown CM mixed with creamy CM then nothing! Went to bed an still slightly cramping thought il wake with AF.... Woke up no AF! Got to noon and had a tiny bit of really light brown CM then next bathroom trip a tiny bit more and then nothing since! Cramped bits throughout the day. Trying not to get my hopes up tho! I checked my CP after the bath and it was High and firm but a tiny bit soft on the sides if that makes sence, but I can never tell if its open or closed so i skip that haha!
So if it was implantation on 10dpo then I should get a + on sunday?? Il try wait till then anyway!
(BFNs 7/8/9 dpo) running low on eBay cheapies :( only 3 left how will I survive???!!! Lol :)

How are all you ladies gettin on with BFP lines? Getting darker?

(Also iv been sooo gassy burping all the time the last few days!)

.... I see lines, in person. I just can't capture it on camera :dohh:

Ohhh how exciting ! I can't see the lines in the pics but I know what you mean about seeing them in person and not in a pic

Are you going to try a digital ? X

Id like to join in! Im currently 11dpo! Yesterday i woke in the early hours with cramps and was full sure AF was on the way! Later that day when I wiped there was pink water CM (sorry tmi and more to come lol!!) then next bathroom trip a slightly tinted brown CM mixed with creamy CM then nothing! Went to bed an still slightly cramping thought il wake with AF.... Woke up no AF! Got to noon and had a tiny bit of really light brown CM then next bathroom trip a tiny bit more and then nothing since! Cramped bits throughout the day. Trying not to get my hopes up tho! I checked my CP after the bath and it was High and firm but a tiny bit soft on the sides if that makes sence, but I can never tell if its open or closed so i skip that haha!
So if it was implantation on 10dpo then I should get a + on sunday?? Il try wait till then anyway!
(BFNs 7/8/9 dpo) running low on eBay cheapies :( only 3 left how will I survive???!!! Lol :)

That all sounds promising and like implantation bleed Hun

When are you going to test ? X

Right?

I'll save the digi until I have a clear bfp on a frer! It's a conception indicator so I want to see that 2-3 weeks! :winkwink::thumbup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-30-13-28-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-30-13-28-12.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 7

Definitely sounds like it could be implantation bleeding!! If that's the case you'd expect to see a positive in the next 2-3 days!! :dance:

I hope so!! I will wait and test on Sunday morning with FMU :winkwink:

Any BFP for you ladies?

This is #2 me and OH are trying for :) my DD keeps saying "baby sissy" or "baby broder" :p she will be 3 in December so a summer baby next would be lovely! You ladies have any kids?

I caved and tested this morning girls - 11pdo and swear there was the faintest line

I drove myself mad looking at it so I've binned it and will rest again tomorrow

Took a couple of pics but I don't think you can see anything can you? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 9
This might be a better one x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread