Anyone testing in the next few days? Want to symptom spot with me? :D

Still got my fingers crossed for you!! If af shows we can symptom spot again next cycles and hope that it's a bfp for us all! :D

Still got my fingers crossed for you!! If af shows we can symptom spot again next cycles and hope that it's a bfp for us all! :D

thanks hun, guess im not out until AF comes but i have a feeling she's around the corner

Defo lots of baby dust for our next cycle :happydance: x

How are you all getting on??

Here's my update [copied from another thread I have]

I'm out. CD26 and AF is here [heavy spotting, so she should be full force tomorrow] :dohh: That's OK though, going on our renewal cruise in 12 days and I'll be in the most amazing prime time. Lol I have high hopes for next cycle ;)
[We have our vow renewal on the 15th and then take off on our cruise that afternoon and return on the 19th! Perfect timing or what? Lol]
https://i.imgur.com/i2utqr4.jpg

How are you all getting on??

Here's my update [copied from another thread I have]

I'm out. CD26 and AF is here [heavy spotting, so she should be full force tomorrow] :dohh: That's OK though, going on our renewal cruise in 12 days and I'll be in the most amazing prime time. Lol I have high hopes for next cycle ;)
[We have our vow renewal on the 15th and then take off on our cruise that afternoon and return on the 19th! Perfect timing or what? Lol]
https://i.imgur.com/i2utqr4.jpg

Sorry to hear af arrived but yes perfect timing for the cruise

Well af is due tomorrow for me

I've been getting lots of watery cm and back ache but I think af is going to be on time for some reason :( X

Trudie - Still holding out hope for you!!

Hollie - I'm so stinking excited :haha:

Af came this morning- bang on time :(

How are you ladies getting on? X

Oh dang. Sorry dear. FX for next cycle!!

AF is toying with me. She's here [spotting] but no cramps yet so can't call her officially here. Hopefully some point today or it may mess with the timing later :dohh:

Thanks hun! its now CD6 for me so here we go again lol

How are you all getting on? x

Cd6 here as well! We'll be leaving on our cruise on Sunday and last time we went on a cruise we :sex: like teenagers for 4 days straight :blush: :haha: :rofl: I'm feeling good about this cycle! :D

Ugh I wish I was CD 6! :laugh2: Im ready to try again. Im still waiting on AF. Should be here tomorrow or the next day.

Have you always had long LPs? I've always had really short ones. From 9-12 days p12 being absolute max]. Long LPs are supposed to be better though, helps give the lining time to thicken up to catch and snuggle in the egg. Will you test again if AF doesn't show up tomorrow or are you just waiting?

Since Ive been taking opks (3 months) FF says my lp is on adv 15.5 days. It sucks. Makes the two week wait feel like forever! If AF doesnt show up by Wednesday, Ill test again. I dont feel pregnant though. My boobs arent even sore anymore. The last time I was pregnant my boobs were huge before I even missed AF.

Yea, that would be the down side, waiting for what seems like forever. Well hopefully AF is here tomorrow so you can get on with your next cycle and get that BFP!

Im ready to get started too. DHs mom will be visiting during my fertile week. THATS going to be awkward :laugh2: I so so so hope I get a BFP next month so I can tell DH on Christmas! Im too broke for a real gift haha

Lol same here! FX for all of us!! That would be a wonderful way to celebrate the holiday season!! :D

Boo to AF but yay for getting this cycle going so you can catch that eggy!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->