Anyone testing in the next few days? Want to symptom spot with me? :D

Nothing over here. Woke up with my daughter's head cold :dohh: so much for trick or treating today

Attachments

• IMG_20151031_083703.jpg
    IMG_20151031_083703.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
I look forward to your test tomorrow! Fx!

There's a line but it doesn't realy have color so I'd consider it an evap. I was excited for a split second when I saw it, though lol

Oh Trudie I see it! I hope this is it for you!!

Nothing much to report here. Temp dipped this morning...IF I recorded it right. I was half asleep.

Oh Trudie I see it! I hope this is it for you!!

Nothing much to report here. Temp dipped this morning...IF I recorded it right. I was half asleep.

Thanks Hun ! Going to test again in the morning

So an evap is when there's no colour ? X

Here are the tests I took today. Tell me what you think. The bottom two are the ones in question. TOP FMU Second SMU...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E1ED47E6-CA9C-43E8-BFDD-34E20F4A3912_zpsam9mgx48.jpg~original

Here are the tests I took today. Tell me what you think. The bottom two are the ones in question. TOP FMU Second SMU...
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/E1ED47E6-CA9C-43E8-BFDD-34E20F4A3912_zpsam9mgx48.jpg~original

I can see a ghost of a line on the bottom one Hun

How many dpo are you ? Or is af late ? X

I can see a ghost of a line on the bottom one Hun

How many dpo are you ? Or is af late ? X

Im not really sure. Im either 5 (too early to get a hint of a line) OR 7. The test I took this morning I can see a line irl...very faint. But Im thinking its an evap. :nope:

There's a line on this one but can't get it to pickup on camera.

Attachments

• IMG_20151031_153429.jpg
    IMG_20151031_153429.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 7
Oh wow I hope we're all on our way to bfp's !!'

I'm going to test again in the morning and praying I see a line :) x

Hey girls

So I tested again this morning and bfn :(

Duno what's going on as I'm sure there was a line yesterday - maybe it was an evap or a dodgy test

I'm really gutted - actually thought it was my bfp

af isn't actually due until Wednesday so I won't bother to test again unless I'm late but I can't see me being pregnant if I got a bfn so close to when I'm due

Feeling fed up today x

Stark white negative this morning with very concentrated wee. Certain I'm out but not too bummed. Going on a marriage renewal cruise in 2 weeks and will be prime fertile time while we're there :winkwink: :dance:

Will still be cheering you all on though! :)

Stark white negative this morning with very concentrated wee. Certain I'm out but not too bummed. Going on a marriage renewal cruise in 2 weeks and will be prime fertile time while we're there :winkwink: :dance:

Will still be cheering you all on though! :)

Thats good and you can have a few cheeky wines ;)

Well AF is due Wednesday for me so i wont bother testing again unless its late

Im having lots of CM/watery CM still today but i cant remember if thats normal before AF or not ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->