anyone testing mid June? let's be friends

My 1st pregnancy didnt show up on a preg test until 5 weeks after my missed AF! however i had a blood done when she was due and it was positive i jusg wanted a pee test to see for myself hahaha. So im not testing until ive officially missed my period and if its neg ill go bloods.

Technically 6dpo now so way too early for me :(
No signs of AF either but sometimes i do get signs other months i dont :(

The waiting SUCKS BALLS.
How is everyone else coping?

Any bfp or signs?

In saying that though.
I do have strong headaches every afternoon for the past 3-4 days.
Which i never get. Ive actually had to use nurofen.
Apparently headaches are a sign?

I also feel tired but thats normal!
And i eat like a pig anyway HA!

Anyone else feeling like they might have a BFP in the days to come?

Currently having some tingling/pulling discomfort on my right side :) :) :) seems like a good thing!

im testing on the 20th...............im IMPATIENT AS HELL already!!!

im keeping everything crossed for us all xxx

Update :
Woke up this morning with a snuffly nose now its arvo and i feel i have a cold :)

Either a sign of preg or im literally getting a cold. But no one ive been around has one!

I have been getting pains that AF is about to start. Really am thinking that she will show

Update :
Woke up this morning with a snuffly nose now its arvo and i feel i have a cold :)

Either a sign of preg or im literally getting a cold. But no one ive been around has one!

Yeah could be a sign. Good luck

Cant stop blowing my nose.

Starting to worry tyat im actually sick :(

aw well hopefully you are not going to get sick mumttc92 :(

iv got what feels like pressure on my womb n some sharp pains, hoping this is good as im 6dpo so maybe implantation?? il go with that......lol

feeling so impatient this month!! xx

rockinghorse when is ur af due? when I was pregnant last time I was so sure AF was going to start that I didn't test til I was 5 days late...I just knew my period was going to start..... well I was wrong..... so you are not out yet my love

Thats what mine felt like!
Cabt describe it. But tingle... pinching light pain.
Not anymore only lasted a night.

Another weird system, i Havent umm... pooped for 2 days :(

-.-
I mean symptom*!

And today i just cant seem to focus! Or spell.
Hahahaha.

And cant stop poppin off hehe

rockinghorse when is ur af due? when I was pregnant last time I was so sure AF was going to start that I didn't test til I was 5 days late...I just knew my period was going to start..... well I was wrong..... so you are not out yet my love

With my first pregnancy I didn't know I was pregnant till I was 16 days late. I'm due either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Just not feeling very positive about it. I was talking to my sister about symptoms and she's told me to stop symptom spotting because if I'm not I'll be devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->