anyone testing mid June? let's be friends

Thats what mine felt like!
Cabt describe it. But tingle... pinching light pain.
Not anymore only lasted a night.

Another weird system, i Havent umm... pooped for 2 days :(

I was like that. Sorry if TMI but I would go around 3/4 times a day. I thought that was really odd because I usually go 3/4 a week. However these last few days have changed and some days I don't go

Just got a sharp pain on my booby :(

Ahhh me too! Its worse when im in bed... i just listen and think lol.
Ahhh i so want a +++++++++

I watched "pregnancy for dummies" last night (oldie but goodie) and my son said "babyy, oh little baby" "shhhh" I CRIED!
He needs a sister lol. Hurry up body i need to POAS RIGHT NOW!

Testing mid june! Due roughly 19th. Need some 2ww friends!
Not actively trying but who knows? Could take just 1!

Comment when your testing.
Lets keep each other company 😙

Me the exact same date19 actually ...hopefully she doesn't show fingers crossed and lots of bby dust ... my opk was positive the 2 bd that night the next and the next sooooi hopefully our little beans sticks

I cant stop peeing! :shrug:
Feels like im busting and havent peed for hours!
But i just peed 10 mins ago!!!!!

I cant lay on my belly either :( hurts.

So tired

Testing mid june! Due roughly 19th. Need some 2ww friends!
Not actively trying but who knows? Could take just 1!

Comment when your testing.
Lets keep each other company 😙

Me the exact same date19 actually ...hopefully she doesn't show fingers crossed and lots of bby dust ... my opk was positive the 2 bd that night the next and the next sooooi hopefully our little beans sticks

Yay! Heheeee.
Oh im praying :hugs:

I had cramps couple days ago so im claming that as implantation.

Give us your dpo symptoms :) share!

Me too around the day before yesterday slight pulling pressure and like aunt slow is gonna Show her evil so far I've had the pm's like cramps it started 9dpo I wake up like I've got hot flash every morning so far my back boobs well my better half he says they look Fuller and darker I'm tired soooooo much more these days and for the pass few days I've been sea sick I have no clue if it's pm's or our little bean having the fight of all fights to stick ....over gotten this far without testing but I wanna teat I think it would be a great father's day gift and really trying before hubs deploys ehhh not gonna stress it which is why I joined better to talk room others who know the feeling and support not that he's not he's just like we can keep trying lol guys

So I have been arranging a birthday party for my mum and my partner has told me he is gigging that night (he's in a band). So I got really upset and he has known for days and there's me getting excited to see more of my relatives (they live in a different place than me so I never see them) and for him to meet them. See been crying for the last hour or so. Around this time of mouth this is common for me I get either moody or really emotional.

So I have been arranging a birthday party for my mum and my partner has told me he is gigging that night (he's in a band). So I got really upset and he has known for days and there's me getting excited to see more of my relatives (they live in a different place than me so I never see them) and for him to meet them. See been crying for the last hour or so. Around this time of mouth this is common for me I get either moody or really emotional.

It's not over until Mrs..Flows a knocking baby dust

My son just leant on my lower belly and it hurt so bad!!!
Just wanted cuddles lol

Yeah hun it aint over till af shows or you get a bfp!
Im very convinced im carrying a sister or brother for my boy, but if not its ok coz we can try again.

How many more days do we have to go?!
I cant stop looking at websites to do with symptoms!

And i wanna go buy baby girls stuff... mainly clothes

HELP KEEP ME SAIN ahahah
:wacko:

My son just leant on my lower belly and it hurt so bad!!!
Just wanted cuddles lol

Yeah hun it aint over till af shows or you get a bfp!
Im very convinced im carrying a sister or brother for my boy, but if not its ok coz we can try again.

How many more days do we have to go?!
I cant stop looking at websites to do with symptoms!

And i wanna go buy baby girls stuff... mainly clothes

HELP KEEP ME SAIN ahahah
:wacko:

I know the feeling I'm sitting like hummm hunting make the day go by and ahhhhh I want a girl as welll my son does the exact same he's been soon clingy which isn't like him at all and very aggressive.... I feel crazy I got out the shower and my hubs says your boobs look swollen and darker I'm like ehhhh babe you sure and my crazy self is having him check in the light like you sure sure tick toccck and baby dust your way and that's all he reminds me we can keep trying over and over lol

Omg mine too.
Hes such a feral and he just wants cuddles and kisses.

Fingers crossed we get a girl ;) but first of a BFP.

My hubby is away :( so its just me and toddler.
Sounds promising!!! Maybe a + for you.

Is it weird im not tired. Im actually gleeming with happiness

Weird!

Posting another update:

Just went to the loo (Tmi ahead!)
And when i wiped i had clear/almost white stretchy discharge (it stretched almost 2 inches!)

DEFINITELY not late fertility as i feel my ovulation.
CM has been clear and slightly stretchy all day...
Thoughts???

Could this be a preg sign?
I NEVER have this before AF

Posting another update:

Just went to the loo (Tmi ahead!)
And when i wiped i had clear/almost white stretchy discharge (it stretched almost 2 inches!)

DEFINITELY not late fertility as i feel my ovulation.
CM has been clear and slightly stretchy all day...
Thoughts???

Could this be a preg sign?
I NEVER have this before AF

There's a chance. With me I've been checking my CP and I know people say that it isn't a reliable way to confirm pregnancy. I have just checked though and it is low, hard and closed and I have become dry (sorry TMI)

With only a couple of days left to start I think I'm definitely out

I dont know how to check my cervix :(

Oh no :( stay positive!
How many days left for you?

AF is due either tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday. I was going to test tomorrow and again on Thursday

Keep testing everyday until you get your bfp :)
Im going to go get a blood test tomorrow AF due in 5 days.
Meaning ill be tested at 10dpo

Too early?

Mine is due Friday but idk wither I'm not out sooooo don't be out just yet I'm just as lost and still holding on gonna sprinkle extra baby dust your way!!!!!!!

Blood test are really sensitive though. That's how I found out last time. I prefer the blood test over HPT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->