Anyone Testing Tomorrow - 16th - 17th May?

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I need a favour? :)

Before you dip your test please can you scrutinise your test to see if you can already see a line where it would show if you had a :bfp:

For the past two days (and three tests) I have seen a line on all mine!
(You might already know this :haha: ). The tests I've used are just the blue internet cheapies O:)

But it's so stupidly faint I'm wondering if there is a visable line (doesn't have to be coloured) there even before it's used :shrug:
I refuse to believe I've got three evaps in a row after NEVER having one before :nope:

Please help me if you can! :flower:
And good luck :hugs:

p.s. I do have one test of my own left but OH won't let me open it :growlmad:

:dust: xx

Oooooh good luck! That sounds really promising - I hope you get your BFP!

I also see that Jenny Renny predicted that this would be your month.

Good luck!

xxx

Thanks hun!

I'm so wanting to believe it but it's so unbelieveably faint!
Yep :) That makes me want to believe it more :haha:

xx

I test tomorrow too. I did it yesterday but got a BFN. :-( I am hoping it was just too early to tell, it was only 11DPO. Anyone get a negative on that date but then turn into a BFP later on??? I'm starting to get really cranky over here, can't tell if I'm just super tired, or starting to PMS. This waiting SUCKS!!

Hiya hun

I got :bfn: 10DPO and then :bfp: on 11DPO so there's plenty of chance you'll still get yours! :)

xx

Ive got about 100 of these tests here!! Ha ha ha!! So Ive opened one for you. There is definitely no line on them!! And Ive had so many negative ones and NEVER thought Id could see a line, not even where the line should be... Nothing!! HTH xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->