Anyone Think on TTC in July/August 2014?

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies I was wondering If anyone would be thinking on starting to ttc in July or August 2014??

My other half and I would like a summer baby, but not this summer time coming as we not quite ready. But we would love to have a baby arrive early spring to late summer 2015. My OH is a wagon driver and he is self-employed he delivers coal... and winter time he up at half 4 and not back till 8pm or later at night... so he is less busy spring and summer time and he would want to be there for me and a baby as much as he can and be involved. But he feels spring or summer time is the best time for us to have a new addition. If we don't aim for a spring/summer baby to arrive in 2015.. it may be even spring or summer 2016. If a winter baby arrives we will have to do everything in our power to work around everything and problems we have.

But when July/August 2014 arrives we are going to see where we are at with savings and the debts. And hopfully it will be the thumbs up from OH to go ahead with ttc. :thumbup:

It will be our first so a bit nervous when the time comes.. and I also have PCOS.

Hi,

I am coming off my pill june 10th 2014 (that is when my supply of pills run out).

We will then be ttc number 2. We are very blessed with a gorgeous 13 month boy, but it took us a year to conceive him and i am not getting any younger lol.... Will be 33 the july we ttc number 2. When i came off the pill last time it took me a month or two for my cycles to regulate, so the actual month we ttc will depend on when AF decides to show her face (i don't get AF on my pill at the moment).

I also need to loose some weight so i have a litle time to do that.

I would love a summer baby as Isaac is october and it feels too close to christmas, especially for toy giving since he gets toys october and december but then has nearly a year before we can justify buying him toys again (if that makes sense). The plus side i see to a later birthday is they will not be the youngest in their school year..... In fact Isaac would be one of the eldest..... I was a July birthday and i managed okay though. I also think with summer babies they look so damm cute in little outfits with their arms and legs out, as opposed to winter when they have to be all wrapped up... If that makes sense.

I don't have PCOS but my cycles are long ( or were when trying for Isaac) so that makes opportunities for baby making a bit more limited.

Xx

We will be hopefully.
Originally was gonna be August, but when I counted up how many packets left of my pill, that took us to June/July and I really dont see the point in going to the dr's for one measly little months supply ;) so I guess we will be starting a month earlier than perhaps planned - though I highly doubt we'll catch straight away. (Always had irregular periods as a teenager, and now i've been on the pill pretty much solidly for 8 years!) I'd love to have a winter baby ideally as I think i'd cope better with the later stages of pregnancy and labour in cooler weather! (but to be honest i'd take a baby at any time of year now - done waiting now!!!!! )

Hi again ladies

I just thought I would update you all. Me and my OH went out last night for a meal and we chat about ttc for our first baby again in more detail and we still want a 2015 arrival but we have decided to start ttc in May 2014 now and not July/August 2014... so a little earlier than expected but I wont complain. We would love a Spring/summer baby due to my OH work as he very busy wagon driver in October, November, December and January. but after this he is less busy so he is more available and he wants to be involved as much as he can with everything (Hands on) which I think is kind of sweet :cloud9:

Plus I would feel more comfortable and supported with him being more available especially with my PCOS and this being our first baby.

So we would ttc for a baby to arrive Between February 2015 and September 2015. And maybe take a relaxing rest for the remainder 4 months we wont be trying, and if we don't conceive in 2014 because of my PCOS then no harm done as we can aim for the same time again for the year after... :thumbup: I just thought I would update you ladies.. could do with the topic name changing a bit.. unless I would be able to start a new topic for May 2014? Does anyone know if I would be allowed to do this...?

Im both excited but very very nervous this morning... to think we actually ttc and we could conceive and I never thought it would come.... :huh::dance:<3

We will be hopefully.
I really dont see the point in going to the dr's for one measly little months supply ;) so I guess we will be starting a month earlier than perhaps planned

I keep trying this one, uc rub out why don't we just try now.. hasn't worked yet! I think I have 5 packets left so I suspect I won't get away with that in May, but I'll try ;)

We will be hopefully.
I really dont see the point in going to the dr's for one measly little months supply ;) so I guess we will be starting a month earlier than perhaps planned

I keep trying this one, uc rub out why don't we just try now.. hasn't worked yet! I think I have 5 packets left so I suspect I won't get away with that in May, but I'll try ;)

Good luck! These men, they like sensible decisions - surely its sensible to stop protecting when you run out and not waste the drs time going for a new prescription right!? ;)

August 2014 here! If I get pg right away, we'll have the baby at the very end of my last on-campus semester of school. :) Good to know I'm not alone in the waiting game!

Just thought I would tell you lovely ladies that it looks like we wont be ttc our first in 2014 at all now..

I think I will be leaving this topic for a short while as my OH as recent money worries that he thought he would settle but big things have come up so ttc for May 2014 is up in the air at the moment. I don't think we will be starting to ttc in May at all now. :cry:

So we are undecided when we will start ttc yet again. I wasn't happy about this choice but it seems OH is getting to the end of his last tether. He seems miserable about everything and he says that he feels a bit rushed with me wanting to do everything all at once. And that the current state now with money and debt issues as not turned out as we wanted it to so its set us back again. He told me he were happy about it but today he as said maybe we should put the ttc dates back other 12 months to see if he can get his finances in order first, maybe he were scared to tell me he were unhappy about it because he knows how much I want to have a baby and he saw me excited. I don't know I kind of knew because he is In debt and I could tell by his face. He says that a baby needs a lot of time and commitment and attention. We also need a lot of savings which we not going to get this winter again... so he say we need to be able to provide for a baby. And with me being stressed and him being stressed it may come between us with arguing and worries and this not fair on a child. Which I can see where he is coming from. He also said he were just seeking happiness in a relationship and he feels he's not getting it.. maybe im to pushy I hate to think I am because im a kind and caring girl.. I just wanted to be a good mum and have a chance to ttc is this wrong? But I can help my instinct of being broody... and it doesn't help when things aren't the same with fertility and ttc with my PCOS I suppose I get more broody and upset.. I were devastated when diagnosed all I ever wanted in my future life was children more than anything.. (Children marriage and my own home) Are these things not just normal things for me to want...?? OH doesn't seem to understand much when I get down and I see others around me having things I want.. and its not like there impossible things to want they just the normal things in life. He gets upset and tends to argue with me if I am getting on to him about what others have and how im down because I want them. He say's I shouldn't be looking at what others are doing I should be looking at my own life, our life and where we are at in our relationship, not others relationship, after all we will do things in our relationship when we are both ready, and our relationship happiness should be my focus. He say's he wants a baby with me its just he want's it be right, where he can be involved and help as much as he can, provide for the baby and have plenty of money/savings to, and have a home of our own set up and running, so its clean and tidy, and also me learning to drive and getting on the road would be helpful he says. He also said once we set up we can go full steam ahead with ttc then, and there be no stopping us.... But im still upset by this outcome.. is this normal? :cry::cry:

I always look and get broody and wonder when its going to be my turn to ttc and be a mum... but obviously ttc wont be 2014 either another year in a row and to wait.. :cry::cry:

I want to thank you all for your kind words and support for the short stay I have had in this topic its been most helpful :flower:

Sorry to baffle on ladies I just thought I would update you and tell you the reasons why.

I hope things get easier money wise for you both.
I think your plan to wait sounds like a sensible one,

Take care in the meantime and goodluck when you do begin to ttc

Dawn xx

Just thought I would tell you lovely ladies that it looks like we wont be ttc our first in 2014 at all now..

I think I will be leaving this topic for a short while as my OH as recent money worries that he thought he would settle but big things have come up so ttc for May 2014 is up in the air at the moment. I don't think we will be starting to ttc in May at all now. :cry:

So we are undecided when we will start ttc yet again. I wasn't happy about this choice but it seems OH is getting to the end of his last tether. He seems miserable about everything and he says that he feels a bit rushed with me wanting to do everything all at once. And that the current state now with money and debt issues as not turned out as we wanted it to so its set us back again. He told me he were happy about it but today he as said maybe we should put the ttc dates back other 12 months to see if he can get his finances in order first, maybe he were scared to tell me he were unhappy about it because he knows how much I want to have a baby and he saw me excited. I don't know I kind of knew because he is In debt and I could tell by his face. He says that a baby needs a lot of time and commitment and attention. We also need a lot of savings which we not going to get this winter again... so he say we need to be able to provide for a baby. And with me being stressed and him being stressed it may come between us with arguing and worries and this not fair on a child. Which I can see where he is coming from. He also said he were just seeking happiness in a relationship and he feels he's not getting it.. maybe im to pushy I hate to think I am because im a kind and caring girl.. I just wanted to be a good mum and have a chance to ttc is this wrong? But I can help my instinct of being broody... and it doesn't help when things aren't the same with fertility and ttc with my PCOS I suppose I get more broody and upset.. I were devastated when diagnosed all I ever wanted in my future life was children more than anything.. (Children marriage and my own home) Are these things not just normal things for me to want...?? OH doesn't seem to understand much when I get down and I see others around me having things I want.. and its not like there impossible things to want they just the normal things in life. He gets upset and tends to argue with me if I am getting on to him about what others have and how im down because I want them. He say's I shouldn't be looking at what others are doing I should be looking at my own life, our life and where we are at in our relationship, not others relationship, after all we will do things in our relationship when we are both ready, and our relationship happiness should be my focus. He say's he wants a baby with me its just he want's it be right, where he can be involved and help as much as he can, provide for the baby and have plenty of money/savings to, and have a home of our own set up and running, so its clean and tidy, and also me learning to drive and getting on the road would be helpful he says. He also said once we set up we can go full steam ahead with ttc then, and there be no stopping us.... But im still upset by this outcome.. is this normal? :cry::cry:

I always look and get broody and wonder when its going to be my turn to ttc and be a mum... but obviously ttc wont be 2014 either another year in a row and to wait.. :cry::cry:

I want to thank you all for your kind words and support for the short stay I have had in this topic its been most helpful :flower:

Sorry to baffle on ladies I just thought I would update you and tell you the reasons why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->