Anyone thinking about WTT for #3 (or more)??

I have 3 girls, I would TTC another right after the wedding, OH is on the fence. He says he never wants to regret not having more children and I agree, so for now we are about 70% likely to have another.

And for mothers of 2 worried about going to 3, I personally found the transition seamless and really it's not much extra work, our little Poppy just slotted in and I'm no more exhausted than I was with 2 lol. A lot of other mums of 3 who I've spoken to agree!

Thanks Stephanie! That really helps :thumbup: It's nice to hear some input from a mom who has 3 already. My sister-in-law as 3 so at some point I want to talk to her but we don't want anyone to know we're discussing this just yet :haha:

Would you say going from 1 to 2 or from 2 to 3 was harder?

1 to 2 was wayyyy harder I didn't handle it well at all, dd2 was a big suprise bfp at just 15 weeks pp, I was still suffering with PND from dd1 when dd2 was born then it got even worse. But we got me sorted and managed fine.

Honestly it was a breeze adding number 3. You already know how to juggle more than 1 child so there's not much adjustment, it's like Poppy has always been here lol! Luckily dd1 and dd2 adore their baby sis.

I didn't find adding no3 a big issue... i manage 3 fine at home and even out. now that i have had no4 I just find it nearly impossible to go out with the younger 3 on my own, but that is only because of their ages.

As weird as it may sound, it sort of does get easier the more you have. They entertain each other, play with each other and i wouldn't have it any other way :)

we are adding more children to our family so clearly it isn't that bad!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->