Anyone thinking of having a second baby in a two bedroom home and uncertain?

Hi

I was an only child and would have loved someone to share a room with think its lovely, however until recently I only had a 2bed house and ds was in with us and dd had her own room he as been a terrible sleeper so been in with us for 7 months as I didn't feel t was right him being up loads in the night and disturbing my daughter. This has been hard work as I could never go and put tv on in bed late at night, hard work getting ready for work in a morning if he was still asleep in his cot also felt our room was a constant tip!

To be honest in stressed me out we have now extended and I wish we had done this before he was born, but my ds was worth the stress!

We're in a one bedroom so our son is in with us, and we've been NTNP since his birth. As it is we'll be moving now at the end of May (our son will turn one in May), so it won't matter, but we'd happily have two children, even of different genders, in the same room for a while. I don't know to what age exactly. Our son might still be in our room after May, as we're not exactly sure what kind of place we're moving into yet! I would imagine any new baby will be in our room for the first six months at least anyway, with me breastfeeding. Things can change so quickly; DH and I have had so many changes to our income and living situation in the 4.5 years we've been married, so I don't actually think about that stuff very much when it comes to the decision to NTNP/TTC. I know it's not the normal route to take though!

Tbh we have a four bed and only 2 children and somedays I still wish we Had more space :-/

We have five kids in a three bedroom flat, though our flat in terms of square footage is larger than most 4 bedroom and even some 5 bedroom new build houses. Also they are all boys. We have tried to do a homeswap but it's just a colossal waste of time. Financially we have always had moderate to severe money worries but while in the future our financial situation is likely to improve, once I get past a certain age the chance to have kids is gone. Just my opinion xx
Thank you, this is how I feel. I'm still young but don't want to miss my chance and I really don't know what the future will hold. Children are certainly the most important thing to me x

My friend is only now moving to a 2 bed to a 3 bed and she has a boy & girl of 7 and nearly 4 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->